Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member +

boat Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5

garmin bluechart pacific v10.5 - 2008.5

pt BlueChartPacific95

product compatibility here
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    BlueChart Pacific features include:

Detailed coverage of New Caledonia
    Includes MSQ data (Maritime Safety Queensland)
    Chart-specific information, including chart name, number, scale, revision date, latest Notice to Mariners date
    Trip and waypoint management function lets you transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your GPS and your PC
    Faithful representation of published official paper charts
    Object-oriented cartography
    Shaded depth contours
    Intertidal zones
    Spot soundings
    Port plans
    Navaids with view range and coverage
    Tides, wrecks, restricted areas and anchorages

http://ca.isohunt.com/download/416991753/BlueChart+Pacific.torrent

Directory: Garmin Pacific Bluechart v10.5_2008.5

Files:

BlueChart.nfo 1.1 KB
    BlueChart.sfv 734 Bytes
    Garmin Pacific Bluechart v10.5_2008.5.part1.rar 47.7 MB
    Garmin Pacific Bluechart v10.5_2008.5.part2.rar 47.7 MB
    Garmin Pacific Bluechart v10.5_2008.5.part3.rar 47.7 MB
    Garmin Pacific Bluechart v10.5_2008.5.part4.rar 6.5 MB

2.    Advertissements

boat Garmin BlueChart "classic" Pacific 2008.5 (v10.50)

Garmin BlueChart "classic" Pacific 2008.5 - MapSource-Version - unlocked

BlueChart Pazifik

• Version: 10.50
    • Released: July 2008
    • MapID: 354

• Navigation map for Garmin devices with marine mode
    • usable with MapSource and HomePort
    • unlocked for programs and devices

Coverage:
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Pacific Islands
    • Asia East

Download:
    Hoster: uploaded.net, rapidshare.com
    Crypter: relink.us, linksave.in
    Link format: click'n'load, container and single links
    Download size: 1x 92,5MB
    Archive format: crypted RAR-Archive with recovery info
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Thx to p!xeldealer

Member + Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5

too bad they don't make incremental update files you can add to this. I'm sure someone lives in/near a harbour or marina that no longer matches what's shown. I visit an area that will soon expand its small harbour to roughly 3 times the size...getting to the slip by gps is over when that project is done.

Important User Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5
    Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5

You can download new [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]and look at them in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

the reason i'm on old maps is because i sometimes use a full laptop for navigation for the bigger screen. SSD installed for the vibration. I've been using nroute to do this, as you probably know, it can navigate live through the map products once you connect a handheld gps to it. Anyways, nroute only works with bluecharts, topo, and city navigator NT's from 2009 or earlier. Out on the water, no big deal because i'm sure there's nothing new at the bottom of the ocean from the last 5 years, but in the marina or city streets, everything has changed. Topo is from 2008 so new dirt roads and city streets/poi's are missing. Unfortunately, nroute doesn't recognize anything newer when installed. All maps installed on the laptop show up in mapsource, but nroute will shorten the list to the old products it sees. ..and that's why i would like to see incremental updates to old Bluecharts. Unless i'm missing something, homeport and basecamp can not do this live navigation, right?

p!xeldealer

@jpooh
    I can understand your problem - nRoute is really the only program thet can navigate with bluecharts on a lapop. It's really sad, that Garmin has no actual program for usage with current maps.
    But you also can use current maps when you convert them to classic mapsource format with JAVAWA MapReverseConverter. It works good for City Navigaor and Topo maps, but not for raster maps.
    The current Bluecharts you can split with GmapTool/cGPSmapper. You lose the search index except for POI search, but you have the detailed map with current beacons, ports, marine services ...

@reqixuan
    read carefully - the right pass is written below the download links!
    Last edited by p!xeldealer; 6th July 2013 at 09:48 AM.

thanks for the info p!xeldealer. I'm not too worried about losing searches because it's so rare that i do it anyways, but newer mapping would be nice. If i had a helicoptor, i could show you some mountainous areas that i drive through where entire road systems were rebuilt and I'll be tracking between 50-100 feet along side. You can see the cuts through what is now regrown forest where the gps' mapped road is. ..you can see and all the exits, crossings, and sections where it comes back to the new road, etc. It's kind of entertaining but also annoying. again, thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to look into that.

As far as not updating maps for nroute, i'm pretty certain it has to do with people doing exactly what i'm doing. SSD's (non-mechanical harddrives) made this possible and they went mainstream around the same time they cut off support for nroute. This year, garmin has some really spendy head units in the $5000-8000 range featuring large displays that i'm sure they want to sell, sure they have sounding features but everything else is the same as i can do with a crappy laptop and an old garmin handheld.

Important User Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5
    Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5Garmin bluechart pacific v10.5

Garmin BlueChart Pacific 2008.5 for MapSource

•Version: 10.50
    •Released: July 2008
    •MapID: 357
    ORIGINAL LOCKED to unlock use UnLock MapSource.exe or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Coverage:
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Pacific Islands
    • Asia East

Download:
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600