Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    jewshawn2

? Navcore force update

I've been following the tutorials trying to upload these maps to my TomTom.

Northern_US_and_Canada_905_4853
    North_America_2GB_905_4852

I always end up with a dct error running latest FastActivate. Then I realized my TomTom navicore was updated to 9510 before I even started uploading maps. Looking at the Mapchart, it doesn't look like my navcore version 9510 is supported yet by FastActivate. I just wanted to verify that this is the case.

IIRC before the force update from TomTom HOME my navcore was on 9.48X.

[TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
    DeviceVersionHW=XXL IQ Routes Edition
    DeviceSerialNumber=RYXXXXXXXXX
    DeviceUniqueID=AXXXX AXXXX
    RamDiskVersion=20130404
    BootLoaderVersion=10012
    LinuxVersion=1000
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
    ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
    UserLanguage=English US

905ing
    Last edited by jewshawn2; 27th April 2013 at 04:40 PM.

2.    Advertissements

TomTom Expert Navcore force update
    Navcore force update

You "could" stop this navcore update by following [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BUT....ANY map is supported by the latest navcore and FastActivate just finds/patches the ttsystem file irrespective of what version the navcore is

Igazu has reved his chart now to show 9.500 so expect P33dro to rev his first post here soon [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PS Neither of those maps has a meta so you'll never get these to work!!
    See P33dro's post which lists those we do have metas for or check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by biggerdave; 27th April 2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

1. It is not necessary to qoute the map chart!
    2. As the name map chart suggests it has nothing to do with FastActivate
    3. The instructions for installing maps are pretty clear and easy, same for posting details and error messages

Before downloading a map a user need to check if the map can be used - you need a meta code otherwise it will never work.
    For reporting problems and error please post the error messages as shown on the screen - "an error", "does not work" and so on is not helpful.
    There is no need for a new chart as common sense can be used to interpolate missing Navcores.
    Just by looking at the chart you will notice the higher the NC version the more support - so that means for the 9.510 ??
    Password for all my files: downunder