Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master

New version 1207 to Mapsource.

Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

jaml_mza

ConoSur1207.exe -> bad link

Important User Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay
    Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay UruguayGarmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay

ConoSur1207.exe new link
    Spoiler: link
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

GPSPower Helper Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay
    Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay

free ConoSur up to 13.11

ConoSur1311.exe:
    Spoiler: share-byte link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Observation: I don`t have this file to share anymore, and only for this I cannot upload new links... Apologies to my friends of GPSPower!

CONOSUR 13.11.img (without mapset name):
    Spoiler: CONOSUR 13.11.img 62.5 MB
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Pungente; 25th August 2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: renewed links to SD Card Version
    Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.
    ↙ LIKE to show your gratitude and unhide links; refresh (hit F5) if necessary.

Hi,

Quite a very interesting map !
    Mount Everest is no longer the highest montain all over the world !
    Now, highest mountains are in South America and overtake 12000 meters high !

GPSPower Helper Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay
    Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014  Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay

Quote Originally Posted by Roger100 View Post
    Now, highest mountains are in South America and overtake 12000 meters high!
    I cannot see the attachment...
    I believe this is a .typ file trouble, as my pour knowledge. I suggest you to open a discussion in: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to get the experts help.
    Hope been helpful.
    Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.

free Garmin ConoSur maps GeoRed up to 2014 Argentina Chile Peru Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay

Spoiler: PC Installer
    Last edited by Pungente; 17th October 2014 at 07:06 AM.