Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TomTom Expert Any other Truck map subscribers here?
    Any other Truck map subscribers here?

As we know, corne64 has been supplying us with the Truck metas ever since the backdoor was closed on these BUT his subscription has now expired so really we're looking for someone else who does actually get the Truck maps legally to share their metas with us.

Anyone out there (please also ask around the other forums you subscribe too)?

You're welcome to pm me to maintain your anonimity if you prefer.

thanks
    Last edited by biggerdave; 4th March 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

2.    Advertissements

So; not many offers of support to either:-

a) share their meta from their own truck subscription?
    or
    b) offer to chip in/help with the cost towards financing corne64 to renew his subscription?
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

I gues the big Problem is that most users don't buy it but in fact get it supplied by their company.
    Also many Truck devices are built in and not just stuck on the windscreen.
    I know a company in Frankfurt that has over 50 Trucks in their park, but on none the driver has a chance to take the TT out or access the memory.
    Without being registered as a company it is almost impossible to get the Truck stuff off TT and most small to single truck operations prefer cheaper alternatives or use AutoRoute with predefined routes for the drivers.
    Password for all my files: downunder

When i use map share i get offers to buy 1 years truck updates is this any help as it is only £59 for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmullad View Post
    When i use map share i get offers to buy 1 years truck updates is this any help as it is only £59 for the year.
    That sounds exactly what we're looking for!!

pm coming
    S i m p l e s

Hi biggerdave been trying to PM you but according to site i need to have 15 posts but only got 11

Hi biggerdave been trying to PM you but according to site i need to have 15 posts but only got 11
    13 and counting!!
    I don't normally condone it but you could just post a couple of thanks-type posts as you're nearly there and all previous ones have been sensible/real posts.
    S i m p l e s

This is my 15th post just to let you know that now i have reached this grand total i will PM you as you can see i hate posting unless i have something to say or ask it has taken me a long time to reach this total.

A big thanks to those who donated to this (you know who). Corne64 has now confirmed he (and we) now have a further 18 months truck map (and therefore meta) subscriptions!!

Thanks for doing this corne64
    S i m p l e s

Ex Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by biggerdave View Post
    A big thanks to those who donated to this (you know who). Corne64 has now confirmed he (and we) now have a further 18 months truck map (and therefore meta) subscriptions!!

Thanks for doing this corne64
    This happen only in noeman ?
    or is this some secret?
    Last edited by P33dro; 19th March 2013 at 07:57 PM.