Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Header Name for .IMG file
    Header Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG file

@sherco40 (aka michel40 I presume
    G'day Michel. I hadn't heard of your interesting tool until i read this thread. Just dled your new v1.5.10 to have a play. My schoolboy French somehow got me through, enough at least to realise that its functionality is quite different to GMapTool as you stated, in that it's much more 'targeted' and lighter. I have had an odd occasion (albeit very rare) where GMapTool has damaged an image as you pointed out, and i now understand why this can happen, and also now understand why GMapTool would automatically change the date/time ...... so thank you for the above clear explanation. I am far from being a computer expert and very much appreciate it when guys with your knowledge write so that laymen can understand. I have a question: Do you intend to do a multi-language or at least an English version of ImgTool as you develop it further?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Important User Header Name for .IMG file

Thank you Neil.

Yes, I'm doing a multi-language version of ImgTool.
    I'll upload it in a few days.

New version of ImgTool: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Changes:
    - It is now possible to change the MS flag
    - It is a multi-language version :
    Available languages :
    French
    English
    Russian (thanks Cnfhbr)
    It is possible to add language files
    - Several bugs fixed
    Last edited by sherco40; 21st February 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Header Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG fileHeader Name for .IMG file

Quote Originally Posted by sherco40 View Post
    New version of ImgTool: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Copied here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600