Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    If you look in the end of antena which go in car charger you will see writen in sticker GTM36 or GTM60.

For whole europe is:

FID PID RgnID VenID
    132 0 0 1

Product: TMC:EU ALL (FI,SE,NO,UK,BE,LU,NL,DE,FR,IT,HU,PL,SI)
    This really should be added in Post #1 for users who travel extensively in EU to save them having to add multiple subscriptions (isn't there a maximum of 15 or thereabouts on a GTMxx?). Great info loly, good on ya, Mate!
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Default Trigger Codes for AU, EU & NA.

In the end of trafficprovider.xml you will find this:
    Spoiler:

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Then you copy code that i highlite above and you add in infoUC and then you will have this:

For AU:

129 0 0 1 TMC:Suna (AUS)ALL

For EU:

132 0 0 1 TMC:EU ALL (FI,SE,NO,UK,BE,LU,NL,DE,FR,IT,HU,PL,SI)

For NTNA:

131 0 0 1 TMC_Navteq (US/CAN)

p.s.
    In GTM25 is max 15 Subscription but i dont know if 15 is also for GTM35/36 and 60.
    Last edited by Neil; 12th August 2014 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Hide 'trigger' code results. ;)

Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Add comment from primary source of this info:

but ONLY for 12XX, 13XX and 14XX Users:

To get this one working you MUST upgrade your GTM-25 Firmware to the very latest firmware, otherwise it won't work
    After entering the code you need to reboot the unit and reattach the GTM-25. After that you can see all subscriptions in the traffic menu.
    Note this only works with the GTM-25, NOT with GTM-12, nor with GTM-21.

P.S. Instead of 12XX, 13XX and 14XX you can read any devices that support TrafficProvider.xml. At that date the other units with GTM-25 has not yet been. All GTM-recievers greater then GTM-25 work fine also!
    Last edited by Giomen; 12th December 2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Add GTM model
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for freeUsing TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Caty, that info from Loly definitely should go in Post 1 i reckon.

Giomen, if you are saying you have heard that the country subscription added with "trigger=" works with GTM25 only, my tests below don't confirm that. It seems to work with GTM26 as well.

Loly, I can't believe i never realised what "trigger=" was for. I knew that the individual subscription info for States of AU could be obtained using their linked subscriptions, like this:

trafficau

Silly me, when i've added AU traffic to an overseas GTM, i've been labouriously adding 8 separate ones. I have a GMT26 from a US 1450T. I've used 129 0 0 1 to generate a code for all AU, bingo got all 8 in one go. For fun, I also added a code using 132 0 0 1 for EU. Now i've got Traffic Master (UK), V-Traffic (FR), TMobilius (BE), INfoblu (IT), NAVTEQ Traffic (DE), Mediamobile Nordic (FI, NO, SE, PL), Radio SI/TrafficNav (SI), TrafficNav (HU), RTL-ACL (LU), and BeMobile (NL) as Lifetime subscriptions along with Suna (AUS) and the original NAVTEQ Traffic (US, CAN) and Total Traffic Network (US, CAN) Expires 10/10/2055. 13 subscriptions on it now, 11 added in the space of a couple of minutes.

If GTM26 also has 15 subs limit, i can still add a couple more. Added 31495 14 14 1 and 31495 15 15 1 for Brazil and got NAVTEQ Traffic (BR). 2561 17 17 1 gives me Altech Netstar (ZA). That's 15 subscriptions, getting cocky now, so let's test the limit for GTM26. Loly said he only knows for sure that it's 15 for GTM25. I'll chuck in another one...... but no cigar! That's it, it says the 16th sub is successfully added, but it's not in the Traffic Provider list, so 15 limit also applies to GTM26 and probably the others as well.

Road tests are ok with 1450, 2350 and 3790 with the AU Suna JM subscription. I can't test the other JM Subs of course. Won't work with my 2455 or 3590 as i already knew thanks to Angelo & Loly.
    EDIT: The 3590 does work with the JM sub for Suna (AUS). Assumed it wouldn't seeing the 2455 didn't work. Need to sort out why one works and not the other. Maybe the JM signature works in AU because Suna only has 3 parameters in the FM Table under GTM Info not 4 as in places where there's also the ecc broadcast seek... beats me. Now need to tackle the uncooperative 2455.
    Last edited by Neil; 12th December 2012 at 05:29 AM. Reason: To edit the post...Duh!
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Giomen, if you are saying you have heard that the country subscription added with "trigger=" works with GTM25 only, my tests below don't confirm that. It seems to work with GTM26 as well.
    Neil, when info above appeared on "known" forum the all model with support of TrafficProvider.xml be in the plans except for 1xxx with GTM25
    So all GTM-recievers greater then GTM-25 work fine also! I edit my post for explanation. Thank you.
    But it is not work on older model without support of TrafficProvider.xml. My remark above with quote from original source about it! For example, not work on Nuvi 765

P.S. Do you try clear FM table:
    https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId={1523cad0-34d1-11de-76c5-000000000000}
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Giomen, thanks for explaining. Thanks also for the suggestion to clear the fm table, but i had already done that and let it sit for over 20 minutes seeking the signal. Maybe i just didn't give it enough time, 'coz i've turned it on again and this time it's found the signal but took over 27 minutes. That's a lot longer than my other units take after clearing the tables using the same receiver so it's not a signal problem. Maybe just a quirk of the 24x5's. At least it's working now. I wonder how long before Suna starts using ecc:

Last edited by Neil; 4th January 2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: typo - corrected 'eec' to 'ecc'.

@Neil

Some page back when i try to find out how to calculate pid and other for providers i play with infoUC and code in trafficproviders.xml and find out this code and when i try i see that work

But i still cant find how to erase subscription from GTM. With VenID 0 on the end of code, you only disable subscription, but subscription is still in antena.
    I try to find how to erase but no luck.

@Loly
    Not much help to you from me i'm sorry. I've now got a maxed out gtm26 but it's not a problem seeing it can be used for traffic on 4 continents and i've got about 5 other receivers anyway. I doubt there is a way of removing the subscriptions to clear space as i'm sure if there was a way you or Angelo or some other traffic expert would have found it. I saw your earlier posts where you could disable/re-enable, but not remove subs. What about kunix or alex, are they interested in this kind of thing? I suppose it's no big deal anyway, traffic receivers are almost a disposable item these days. In any case, you finding out that 'trigger=' is a master sub is a big breakthrough and timesaver. Many thanks for that!

GPSPower Helper Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free
    Using TMC in Garmin nuvi for free

Quote Originally Posted by Lolypop00
    Anybody found out how can we erase subscription from GTM antenna?
    If you add 15 subscription in GTM25 you cant add no more subscription.
    If you create key with jetmouse with 0 on the end this only disable subscription but wont delite and if you try add new subscription,you cant.
    If you create key for the same subscription where you add 0 at the end and now add 1 you have back this subscription.
    So if you add 0 on all 15 subscription and you try to add new subscription,you cant, becouse your GTM antenna is full, but you can enable back all this 15 subscription if you add 1 on the end.
    Anybody know how can we full erase all subscription from antenna?
    Loly, my friend, unfortunately I do not have the answer, but only the most doubts about their conclusion that the only signatures are hidden using the parameter 0 in the keys of JM. Why you have failed to insert new signatures JM theoretical limit after the 15 keys, you concludes that they were not deleted, only stayed hidden. However, in the tests that I've just done with my GTM 25 (and also with the GTM 36) noticed that both supported 24 and 23 signatures (did not get to test more limits due to lack of patience) and also have not had any difficulties in remove-hide them with the 0 parameter of JM. Indeed in gtm25 has 27 individual subscriptions, but the firmware groups some of them, such as the USA and Mediamobile as being only one In the GTM 36 is almost equal: individual 27 but that showed only 23 with groupings of Navteq Br, Mediamobile, a curiosity to discuss. In short, I have many doubts about his conclusion that the signatures were only hidden and not been deleted, maybe the problem of overflow is another conflict between parameters, problem in the firmware of your GTM25, etc..Detailing a bit my tests, I would say that the discoveries of the wildcards parameters of Europe and Australia by Loly and the important tests of Neil, encouraged and facilitated f my job In relation to the GTM 25, he has endured 24 signatures (in 3490), as shown in the pictures, but this number may be higher, no doubt. Notice how the ecc parameter appears correctly in GTM25. With this receiver, the Traffic certainly works in their respective countries of signatures with the vast majority of gps. I also tried the GTM 25 on a nuvi 1390T and all 24 signatures were present, ie, the amount of signatures has no relation to the GPS firmware, what seems obvious. Also I have not had any difficulty in removing them. With the GTM 36 also I was able to quickly install 23 signatures (Europe, Australia ...). Also not had any difficulty in deleting subscriptions. Very curious as well is that the Joker 132, 0, 0, 0 also deletes subscriptions that have different parameters, as in the case of Slovenia with parameter 18689, 33, 33, 1 that I had previously installed on my GTM36. The explanation seems to be that any new signing with PID (and SID?) equal about writes that this installed, according tests I did previously (needed more tests). The PID plus the SID are one of the parameters used to deduce the signature key generators. It is a relationship that we can deepen.. An alert to friends in Europe who have official signatures installed on their receivers: do not do these tests with JM and Jokers 132, 0, 0, 1 at GTM 26 and 36, because their original signatures will be overlap, you will lose the official signature and, worse, the traffic will no longer work if you have gps 34, 35xx, 24x 5, 25x5 ...Now some speculation and suggestions on the problem of overflow of Loly: 1. it would be interesting to find out if there is any way to reset the fw of the gtm to factory default 2. Trying to install an older version of firmware in the gtm25, normally a gcd file that can be installed by the webupdater. 3. a way likely, but a bit risky, would delete the region get the signatures. . To this end it is necessary to know where is this region, it seems that no one has yet discovered. In the absence of another idea, to discover this region one can use a possible method: make a full backup of the regions with the cable connected to gps and energized and then another full backup without the cable. By deleting could perhaps identify the region of GTMxx and from there look for signatures. 4. can try to unmount (disassemble) some GTM25 update file to look for commands in it and where will be written. To get these files just make upgrading a virtual gps with garmindevice.xml that all GTMs update files will be there. 5. Finally, it would be desirable to contact the Jet, because surely he could confirm whether or not this issue of overflow of signatures..
    p.s: I could not insert the last image of gtm25 in the 1390T 24 to confirm the 24 signatures, but I can do this in another post, if they want to ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by angelozip; 12th December 2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Correction of joker parameters of Europe. Correct is 132, 0, 0, 0 in place of 129,0, 0, 0
    DriveLuxe50, Nuvi 2689, Etrex 30x, Epix, VivoActive HR.

If you have subscription in antena and you upgrade GTM FW all subscription is intact, so you cant erase in this way only if you find some comand to add in FW and then upgrade GTM FW.
    When you have GTM connected to nuvi in car and if you scan region of NVM, all region is the same like if you scan with no antena connected i already try this