Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Modding 3760T

Kanopus

I have the same problems, very few Asian firmwares boot on my 3760 and when they boot, touch doesn't work. I haven't found any solution.

2.    Advertissements

aekhong

@noob56
    I flashed 3790us with 3790CHN2.20--> touch screen ok. (everything is ok. )
    Just do a hard reset after flashing.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Modding 3760T
    Modding 3760TModding 3760TModding 3760TModding 3760TModding 3760TModding 3760T

@aek
    Does 3790US with CHN2.20 give audible overspeed warning and show US/EU/AU jcv properly?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

aekhong

3790 with Asian firmware won't show US/EU JCV properly.
    jCV will be displayed as turn preview and we need to press back to navigation page.
    (even we select half screen jcv option).

OK, as I suspected. Thx anyway. But still...Bummer!!
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Quote Originally Posted by turboccc View Post
    I do not know. It WAS easy on the 3750... I installed the CHN firmware. I installed the 3D map. That is it.
    did you use us boot.bin, when you install chn firmware in your 3750 device?

@tmdegpet
    Unless you use your original fw's boot bin you seriously risk bricking your unit.

My garmin doesn't show any street names, or places, because I accidentaly deleted something from my 3760t. It shows only the line of way. Could anyone tell me, which file contain these datas? THX

Master

use webupdater first

re-updated by webupdater, but nothing changed. There are no street names or anything on the map except the way line. It seems as if I deleted the texture files.