Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Important User 2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application
    2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application

What is Ldr.bin? It is your firmware boot.bin you can extract with RGN_tool

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    cPb2L

it is explained here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Neil gave you the link in previous post.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

oh yes..thank you ..but doesn't help....i do have the tool..but here's the explanations:
    Convert GCD to RGN
    •File->Open and select your GCD file
    •File->Save to RGN and select the RGN file name.
    •Remove any previous GUPDATE.GCD file from your GPS before flashing
    •Flash in pre-boot/service mode using updater.exe from Garmin
    now where is the GDC fle ?? what does it mean?
    select the rgn name ? what name ? arbitrary?
    flash in preboot service mode..(how does one do that? see what I mean...incomplete and unclear explanations

all I am asking is ANYONE who will chat on yahoo mess /skype or anywhere eles and guide me step by step...no one is willing to take 20 in with me ...oh boy!

Navigation software expert 2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application
    2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application

Here you have for 37xx:

Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application2xxx and 3xxx series enable features application

Detailed instructions on adding features with application from post n1

You have lolypop files made for 35xx from his previous post:
    As said before you must change HWID for your 37xx, so rename folders to 1101 instead of 1258, then extract from 37xx gupdate.gcd
    ( you can get it on37xx Garmin update page clicking on HTLM origin
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    )
    eaO1d

the boot.bin with RGNtool (see picture above) ,rename it to Ldr.bin and replace lolypop's Ldr.bin in Garmin/Updater/1101 in both folders: For backup region 140 and For write back reg 140.
    At this point
    1) Backup region 140:
    Put the files in an empty SD, insert SD in nuvi and turn nuvi ON and wait (nuvi will turn off and on himself when all is finished)
    Now you will have on SD reg_140.bin , copy it to Pc . Copy it twice(one for backup and one to use it now to enable features).
    2) Delete Garmin folder from SD.
    3) On Pc open Lolypop folder :3xxx series enable features application and open Mod_3xxx.exe
    (you have also picture inside for tutorial) and modify and save your file 140.bin using Mod 3xxx.exe.
    4) Extract on empty SD card Lolypop's For write back reg 140.rar.
    5) Add your changed reg_140.bin in folder Garmin (you will have on SD now Folder Garmin and
    reg_140.bin on root of SD)
    6) Insert SD card in Nuvi and turn it ON and wait that nuvi turns off and turn on himself.

Edit: I see lolypop made files for 37xx, but may be you'd like to understand how he made them
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

thank you,,,this time followed the steps in read me..and it did create a reg140 bin....and then i applied the mod...(without eco hd and purchase) and the i cleaned the sd card put the saved reg 140 bin on sd card and also besides extracted to write 140.... now i had folder garmin and reg140 bin omn card..introduced card...loades...started turned off restarted...but ..still no ASR or 3D views......yet...i did somethjing wrong?

What do you have in :Nuvi\.System\Diag\html ?
    l9ebnsm

Funny,,,,i did the process all over....this time though ....the newly created reg140.bin had already all the features clicked when opened by mod software....redid the writing on nuvi.....asr and 3 d doesn't show up...... I must make something wrong

in system\diag I hve the followings: folder: shutodowns 3811913750csv ft.bin and sys_log1.bin.....
    in folder shutdowns....I have several html's 5 with abnormal powedown and 2 data-abort html an .lpt file and a shutdown .log file

dont you have :supported_features.html ?

not in
    Nuvi\Garmin\Diag
    but in
    Nuvi\.System\Diag\html
    l9ebnsm