Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Ballebar

Quote Originally Posted by sulan View Post
    Hello, i know i might be abit late for any1 to look into this post anymore, but i was hoping to get a hold of prime maps

15D
    15E
    16D
    16E

Thanks in advance

Mathias / Dalarna
    @sulan
    Post Garmin map requests in the appropriate thread - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It's also unlikely that more than a few of this rare maps will be available in public forums. Maybe it will be more of Friluftskartan Prime v2 instead when it arrives in August 2012.

News from Garmin Sweden (in Swedish):
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

Translation with Google Translate - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    TOPO ™ Prime v2
    2012-06-21 06:23
    Garmin's most exclusive topographic map in new format

Garmin now presents TOPO Prime v2, an extremely detailed topographic digital map to upload to Garmin's wide range of map compatible handheld devices. The map is purchased directly on Garmin's site where you can freely choose how much and what area you want to buy. On the home page, select whether you want to download it directly to your GPS, or if you would rather have it sent to your mailbox on an SD card.

- To offer the customer to choose exactly what area he should buy something that had been requested frequently in recent times, says Johan Kadesj�, map manager at Garmin Sweden.
    - That you also can download the map directly from the network allows the customer does not have to wait for delivery if he is out of the woods the same weekend.

TOPO Prime v2 is the most fashionable topographic map available for your Garmin GPS. The map data at a scale of 1:10 000 delivered by land survey, you get all possible assistance you wish to hunt, hike or measurement. You get access to information about the contours of elevation data, vegetation in several classes, boundaries, building tops, buildings, roads, trails, mountain information and much more. Everything is presented in GPS navigator with a detail of the highest caliber. In hunting it is important to be within their limits and there jaktmarkers offers TOPO Prime v2 exactly the information you need.

TOPO Prime v2 is developed by maps in scales 1:10 000 and 1:100 000. Basic data are taken from two different map data in vector format supplied by the Land Survey, Property Map ™ (1:10 000) and Mountain Map ™ (1:100 000), where cartography at a scale of 1:10 000 is fully utilized where coverage exists, which is largely whole of Sweden. The combination of these maps gives a total coverage of Sweden and the best possible presentation of your GPS.

TOPO Prime v2 comes to MSD / SD card or download. MSD / SD card can be used in any compatible Garmin GPS units and the download will be locked to a Garmin GPS. The map can be read into the Basecamp �, the complete tool for your Garmin navigator. With Basecamp, you can save and edit waypoints, routes and tracks. You can also easily plan and create new waypoints and routes on your PC and transfer them to your GPS. Base Camp is all download for free wwww.garmin.se.

TOPO Prime v2 ordered the Garmin website which allows you to continuously determine the size and area of ​​coverage for your unique map. The minimum payment is 300 SEK and then you get 10x10km

TOPO Prime v2 is only for use with Garmin products. It is primarily designed and intended for outdoor / hunting units, but can also be used in compatible vehicle navigators, albeit with some limitations.

2.    Advertissements

Downloaded and installed, the 30N.
    It worked perfect. But my primary need is the surrounding regions 29 adn 30 O.
    If i dont find them soon, i will be forced to buy them, off cource i will try to share them.

What is the best way to share the files?
    Are there any guide or thread that are on that subject?

Important User Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource
    Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource

Quote Originally Posted by mopar340 View Post
    Downloaded and installed, the 30N.
    It worked perfect. But my primary need is the surrounding regions 29 adn 30 O.
    If i dont find them soon, i will be forced to buy them, off cource i will try to share them.

What is the best way to share the files?
    Are there any guide or thread that are on that subject?
    Usually we use Zippyshare:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Split the file with winrar if it's bigger than 200 MB in more parts, upload and post links-
    Thanks in advance.
    If you need help write in my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Edit : we prefer locked original files
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Thanks, i will try to get hold of some maps and share them here.

Ballebar

Default Friluftskartan Prime v2

@mopar340

Garmin will release Friluftskartan Prime v2 on August 20, 2012. If you are aiming to buy a region of TOPO Prime you might want to buy v2. Maybe we will see some more of Friluftskartan Prime / TOPO Prime regions in forums now when version 2 arrives?

Garmin Sweden - News in Swedish:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Also look at post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now I have got hold of a copy of 29O....

[hide]http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/23141549/file.html[/hide]

Looking forward for more regions in the surrounding areas.
    Last edited by catymag; 6th January 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: replaced link with Smulan's one posted in this thread

Important User Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource
    Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource

Quote Originally Posted by mopar340 View Post
    Now I have got hold of a copy of 29O....

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Looking forward for more regions in the surrounding areas.
    Thanks

J4WYj

It's Mapsource locked version
    FID 1755
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

If have now istalled two regions in my mapsource, i have one problem. they have the same name in teh drop down menu, "Friluftskartan Prime"
    Are there any possibilities to change the name in the menu? Maby in the registry?

Vip Master Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource
    Garmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSourceGarmin Friluftskartan Prime 8C, 8F, 14J, 30N, 29O MapSource

There are several tools for this.
    Try MapSetToolkit or JaVaWa GMTK, links can be found in the forums sticky posts.

Thanks, tried Mapsettoolkit.
    Worked perfect! now i have section name in the menu.