Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MapmyIndia V6.1

sids911

Much Thanks Suneilc.

I am a noob here, would you be able to tell me from where I can download the actual maps?

2.    Advertissements

sids911

Adding to my previous message.

I am a noob when it comes to MMI maps and all. I have recently purchased a Witson Head Unit (similar to Caska) and MMI asks for INR 7k for SD card with latest maps on it. I was trying to avoid this cost.

Is there any link from where I can download all the required files and copy them to an SD card? and my second question, if someone uploads the entire contents but not the maps, where to download the maps from?

I am looking for MMI 6.1 Maps unlocked/*******. Thanks.

Master

Hi Team,

I had gone through Completely this thread with all post even i had downloaded all file loaded from member like MM6.1 complete file, Licfiles, CR * CK file etc. and i found that my cell phone crashed while loading application. my phone stuck at various point like loading language and then loading Map Data.. etc..

While comparing various file downloaded from this thread and i have found result as below.
    1. Lic file is same as given in main file MM6.1.rar. so there is no scope for download another 23MB of lic files.
    2. MapmyIndia_Navigator.exe is same as given in main file mm6.1.rar and Ordinale.lix is taken from old version.

In short this map is not working.

So, Please don't waste your time and bandwidth too...

I had found that application file is original downloaded from website but all Cr * Ck file is not fro this version.

Cheers.!!
    Last edited by windowsgarmingps; 21st January 2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

@windowsgarmingps Great to know!

Hi Sunielc,

I tried downloading all these options you had given but it didn't work. The software from the first post starts up and crashes after showing "Loading language resources". After I put the ordinale.lix from your zip, it went ahead but crashed after showing "Loading maps". Probably the license files are the same as in the original first post. Do you have the universal crypted or uncrypted versions of the license files? can you please post that too? Can you please post the link to the russian weblink where you downloaded the original software? Thanks for everything.

Hi Sunielc.. that link is not working for me.. Do you have any other link for lic?

Master

Dear All User,

Please find link given below for cr*ck...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Please extract then copy and past file from crypted_universal to main folder or from uncrypted folder (depend on which type of file your GPS device instrument can understand) and it'll work.. remember all functionality from 6.1 but when you check in about menu.. on that time it will shows you version 6.0 instead version 6.1.. but remember you can avail all updated map......up to 6.1 version....

Cheers... team.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by windowsgarmingps; 4th April 2012 at 06:18 AM. Reason: updated some missed information...

gaurav14

I overwrote the files from the uncrypted folder and then from the crypted_universal folder. It still crashed after showing - Loading Maps. Any solution? Thanks.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav14 View Post
    I overwrote the files from the uncrypted folder and then from the crypted_universal folder. It still crashed after showing - Loading Maps. Any solution? Thanks.
    Have u check the .ini file setting like map location because i had uploaded file as my system sdcard setting you might need to change that sdcard name over there.

Best Of luck

almerchant

file not found error on zippyshare