Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    smax1991

Default Nuvi 1350 no boot help

Hi, i have a garmin nuvi 1350 i dont know why ( its my friend's nuvi not mine) but it cant boot up..only boot loops on garmin logo, or some times on loading maps...i tried pre boot mode but my pc not recognize anything and nuvi continues into boot loop... thamks for anyone have some ideas...

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Nuvi 1350 no boot help
    Nuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot help

Depends what he was doing just before this happened, e.g. loading a map, updating fw....
    Have a look at these threads: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but you need to get into pre-boot mode to use them. Try another usb cable and read the entire threads regarding accessing pre-boot mode also look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Last edited by Neil; 16th March 2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: missed a link.

smax1991

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Depends what he was doing just before this happened, e.g. loading a map, updating fw....
    Have a look at these threads: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but you need to get into pre-boot mode to use them. Try another usb cable and read the entire threads regarding accessing pre-boot mode also look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    thanks for the reply i alredy read all the threads before opening a new one...but i am still unable to get pre boot mod...

GPSPower Helper Nuvi 1350 no boot help
    Nuvi 1350 no boot help

Try:
    Drag RGN into updater.exe
    Make sure nuvi is switched off.
    Press and Hold top left corner of display.
    Now Plug in Usb Cable.
    Continue to press and hold top left corner of display.
    No need to use power switch at all on nuvi 1350.

Navigation software expert Nuvi 1350 no boot help
    Nuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot helpNuvi 1350 no boot help

Do you install garmin usb drivers?
    If you dont install usb drivers your pc wont recognize your nuvi in pre boot.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

aekhong

No battery icon for this case, caty. :Anima17:

smax1991

nothing to do for now... i am also chatting with alex but we can t understand were is the problem...my friend told me the nuvi was warking in the car and stopped warking without any motivation...and now it is in this conditions...any ideas? thanks,,,

Alexander2010

I think, your device is not european Nuvi 1350, but asian or indian version.

smax1991

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander2010 View Post
    I think, your device is not european Nuvi 1350, but asian or indian version.
    how can i found if it is true? thanks...
    ps (made in taiwan don t know if it is important), i think it was bought in italy...