Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00
    Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00

Default Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00

U.S. Inland Lakes v7.00

Garmin info:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

91346 garmin u s inland lakes v 7 00 a cf lg

See high-definition shorelines, underwater depth contours, boat ramps, marinas and more on your compatible device. This mapping product provides comprehensive coverage of nearly 17,000 freshwater lakes throughout the U.S.

Features
    • Features improved coverage for the Great Lakes with detail equivalent to our BlueChart® g2 product.
    • Provides data on tide prediction stations, U.S. Coast Guard aids to navigation, wrecks, obstructions and hazards.
    • Includes reservoirs, rivers, depth contours and many fishing locations as well as interstates, highways and general roads to help you get to the water.
    • Allows you to search by lake or city.

Version: 7.00
    Released: Mar, 2011
    Part Number: 010-D0831-00

About Coverage
    Includes comprehensive coverage of nearly 17,000 freshwater lakes throughout the continental U.S

91347 garmin u s inland lakes v 7 00 a cm md

Download locked IMG file (989 MB uncompressed size):
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Use unlocker to unlock GMA protected map: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by catymag; 30th March 2015 at 12:07 PM. Reason: new links
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

STRIKEFIGHTER

I downloaded these files, uncompressed them, unlocked them, and installed the file on a SD card for my 4212. The file is an IMG file and my 4212 doesn't recognize the format.

Important User Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00
    Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes v.7.00

have you copied it in a Garmin folder ?
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

STRIKEFIGHTER

I just can't seem to make it work, I tried to unzip the file right to the SD cardI (with a garmin folder on it) and then unlocked the file. The 3 downloads combined ito 1 file and then I ran Fast IMG unlocker my GPS Map 4212 says unsupported format. It's an IMG file just like the maps pre-installed in the unit. The garmin website says US Inland Lakes is compatable.what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by STRIKEFIGHTER; 22nd August 2011 at 12:40 AM. Reason: more info

Ballebar

Default Hint to new product

This map is discontinued by Garmin.
    Use the new map: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]