Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    it seems you dont have any map installed in your pc, check if you copied it in the right directories
    it should be like this one eg.

...... image......
    Hello catymag,

Thank you for helping me out to solve this problem. I can announce now that it is successfully installed. This is what I did earlier and i'll explain what I''ve been doing now for getting it working:

- First of all, I was trying to install Wandelkaart Onroute v.1.12 mapsource * , but I'm still stuck with the MapSetToolKit. I could'nt find it in the .rar and somewhere else on these forum also not...
    - Then I was trying it with "standalone mapsource installation Wandelkaart Onroute v.1.12" as you can experienced in the last 10 posts.
    - Then I find somewhere the existence of the tool MapSetToolKit on this site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I try again where I Initialy started: "Wandelkaart Onroute v.1.12 mapsource *"
    - I follow the instructions as explained in the readme files and there I go..... and a working Wandelkaart Onroute Nederland in Mapsource on my PC.

This is actually the steps that I have done:
    - Unpack the .rar "wandelkaat onroute v1.12 mapsource"
    - I'll find out that my maps all installed in C:\garmin\
    - Make a map called "FAMILY_78" in C:\garmin\
    - Copy the content of map "wandelkaat onroute v1.12 mapsource" in map C:\garmin\FAMILY_78
    - Then run MapSetToolKit and follow the instructions for using this tool correctly.
    - Run Mapsource
    - Unlock the map with Jetmouse KG
    - Done.

Catymag, many thanks and the greetings from Belgium/Limburg.....

Biggerwilly
    Last edited by biggerwilly; 5th January 2012 at 09:09 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Important User Onroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garmin
    Onroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garmin

could it be simpler if you would have read instructions in post 1.
    In the rar file there is a readme with instructions and a pic :

Run MapSetToolKit, press Install button and then fill all fields . Start with TDB (press "..." and show extracted tdb), then input overview map, typ file and write "Registry name". After that run Mapsource.
    as shown in this pic 29z1pu1
    ....but I know nobody read instructions neither readme.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    could it be simpler if you would have read instructions in post 1.
    In the rar file there is a readme with instructions and a pic :

Run MapSetToolKit, press Install button and then fill all fields . Start with TDB (press "..." and show extracted tdb), then input overview map, typ file and write "Registry name". After that run Mapsource.
    as shown in this pic ........ PICTURE.......

....but I know nobody read instructions neither readme.....

Hello catymag,

That was the first thing that I did after downloading and unpacking the rar files.
    The First thing that I always do is reading the ReadMe-file(s) or the given Instructions. I had seen the pic also, but the tool MapSetToolKit was not in the Rar package. I was then trying to find the tool on this forum and typed in the search box "mapsettoolkit", but it gave 0 results.
    I have already several years (+10 years) knowledge of GPS-devices, but only with PocketPC's with PocketWindows and OziExplorer.
    My experience with Garmin-devices starts 2 months ago and I haven't currently the knowledge of all the possibilities with severall tools.
    Therefore, many thanks for the possibility to learn a lot on these forum, catymag.

With the best regards,

Biggerwilly.

Important User Onroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garmin
    Onroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garminOnroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garmin

hint: use google
    eg. mapsettoolkit noeman:

better than forums search
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Can someone reup the wandelkaart?

Navigation software expert Onroute topographic Wandelkaart Nederland  v.1.12 + v.1.13 lite    for garmin ozboss's Avatar

mirror

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]status hu2mMTcBxB ItcGP,mH3KcVVMMgv1sgsQGcvEXRlyFo= or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 421193644bb39be42d8f8

MapID: 78
    password: ozboss18

all the links in post n1 are updated
    l9ebnsm