Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Ballebar

present Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit

Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit

Garmin info:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Version: 2.00
    Released: Oct. 2011
    Part Number: 010-D0818-10

attachment.php?attachmentid=94334&d=1322850889

Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit:
    Introducing the Wallace & Gromit Positioning System

Let the real voice of Wallace give you turn-by-turn directions wherever you're headed � just don't be surprised if he asks to stop for a cup of tea. You'll also get the duo's van to help point the way on your map screen.

Don't worry � we guarantee the WGPS will work better than most of Wallace's crazy contraptions.

Whether you�re out and about in search of some Wensleydale cheese, hunting a were-rabbit or just having an adventure of your own, you can bring Wallace & Gromit along for the ride with this voice and vehicle bundle. Wallace will give you turn-by-turn directions as the duo�s van drives across your map screen.

Download the 2 RAR-parts and extract with WinRAR, WinZIP, 7-Zip or similar tool.
    [hide][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Code:
    [/hide]

Create WallaceGromit.unl, WallaceAndGromit.unl, & Duckie.unl. Not sure if SRF-files are locked but it cames with WallaceAndGromit.unl and Duckie.unl when downloading the bundle from Garmin.

Place "WallaceGromit.vpm" & "WallaceGromit.unl" in the "Voice" directory of your Garmin unit.
    Place "WallaceAndGromit.srf" and "Duckie.srf" (& if needed "WallaceAndGromit.unl" and "Duckie.unl") in the "Vehicle" directory of your Garmin unit.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ballebar; 14th February 2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Replaced Megaupload links with attached files instead.

2.    Advertissements

Question

thanks lad that's amazing, finally anti-pesto vehicle running on my nuvi now. But the problem is the voice, after uncompressed the download file, I did put the vpm into voice folder (folder contained with vpm and sum files)but when Turn-on the nuvi, I can not find the newly added voice selection from the setting manual. Any solution? Cheers for answer.

PS: my device is Garmin 765T
    Last edited by starney; 21st December 2011 at 08:26 AM.

Important User Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit
    Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit

Code:
    Create WallaceGromit.unl & WallaceAndGromit.unl

instructions how to use Jetmouse in this thread
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Hi All
    Could someone give me a point in the right direction....
    I have placed the the voice file and created a sum file and put them in the voice folder. But i am unable to select the voice on my Garmin.
    Im not sure what part Jetmouse plays..
    I have used jetmouse many thime to unlock maps but not sure what it use is for this voice file....

Many thanks

Ballebar

@darkerhelmet

Why have you created a SUM-file? They are just check-sum files created by Garmin diagnostic tests. SUM-files are just waste of space and can be deleted.

Generate 25-character unlock keys with JetMouse KG as described two times already in the thread. You have to use your UnitID together with FID=480, PID=31, RgnID=0 and VenID=0. Paste the generated key into "Voice\WallaceGromit.unl". UNL-files are just plain text files with the unl file extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballebar View Post
    Code:
    Create WallaceGromit.unl & WallaceAndGromit.unl. Not sure if SRF-files are locked but it cames with WallaceAndGromit.unl when downloading the bundle from Garmin.

Place "WallaceGromit.vpm" & "WallaceGromit.unl" in the "Voice" directory of your Garmin unit.
    Place "WallaceAndGromit.srf" (& if needed "WallaceAndGromit.unl") in the "Vehicle" directory of your Garmin unit.

Ballebar...
    Many thanks.
    It was just the Pid info i needed..

Thanks again

Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit

hot

Here is my unlocked copy of Wallace & Gromit (no need to use JM unlocker)
    Spoiler: .

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

You rock my world! Thanks ever so much, this is my favourite gps voice, and i was considerably miffed that i couldn't transfer that which i PAID for from one gps to the other. THANK YOU!

Premium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & GromitPremium Voice and Graphics Bundle, Wallace & Gromit

Well, Garmin (like many vendors) tend to sell their products to use on a specific unit and only for that one unit. I'm sure everyone would be happy if they can "transfer" their license from one unit to another (as long as it's in used by one unit at a time; after all, the payment was for one unit) Like contents such as maps, we pay for the data and effort put into making it. That's why it's best to get Lifetime Map if possible, but it's extremely annoying when you paid for LM and can't update it because of crappy updater.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

It's been a long time since I posted the request and I don't remember if I thanked you for your share so in case I didn't here is a belated thank you! Wallace and Gromit are the best.