Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User CYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full version
    CYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full version

Default CYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full version

CYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full version

Mu3Z6
    12916?full

(Google Translation)
    Included data layers
    • Road network - as of February 2011.
    • Hon Network - divided into routovatelné (verified) and neroutovatelné, including paths.
    • Cycling - a layer of marked cycling routes, usually marked by a number.
    • Marked hiking trails - marked trails, marked with color lines, plus some nature trails.
    • Buildings - plotting of individual buildings.
    • Rivers, lakes and swamps - a complete layer of waters from the state map series with details of scale 1:10 000
    • Forests, woods and line of vegetation - a complete layer of vegetation from the state map series with details of scale 1:10 000
    • Elevation - the height points, and peaks with contour interval 20 m.
    • Rail network
    • Line of vegetation along the roads
    • Points of Interest - POI dozens of categories with a total of over 70 000 elements
    • The map contains other elements, such as railroads, rock formations, ski lifts, industrial parks, vineyards, hop fields.
    • Digital terrain model (used for shading in MapSource program).
    • The installation program includes maps MapSource version 6.15.7 with updates to version 6.16.3, including the Czech localization.

Compatible devices
    Bicycle Map 2011 NT is only compatible with Garmin devices that support NT format. List of supported navigation: eTrex Legend Cx / HCx, eTrex Vista Cx / HCx, Edge 605/705/800, a series of Colorado, Oregon, Dakota and Montana, GPSMAP 60 Cx / CSX, GPSMAP 62, Nuvi series, Zumo, or even older models Quest, StreetPilot i series C.

Description of the maps and route calculation method set
    An important finding, which we obtained at least a cycling test in the field is the difference in the calculation of routes for different types of navigation, Garmin. Outdoor and cyklonavigace when calculating routes too prefer cycling cyclist and tries to lead a network of roads with a preference for the shortest route and outside the busy road. If the calculated route to the goal to lead the cycling route, then it tries program in the PC or device used in the field.
    infos
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    official download
    [hide]
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    [/hide]

unrar the file and install with Setup_xx.MSI contained in Data folder

locked Mapsource installation
    FID 1712
    unlock with
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

ComppRufus

Hi, I'm not sure what I do wrong, but you posted CykloCzech....img.rar , but I've downloaded just rar and when extracted lots of files appeared. Please instruct me, because I'm very lame at this. Thank you.

ComppRufus

Oh, thank you for a quick reply. However I really suck. I can see many differnt files (after extraction of rar) from BIN, folder of countries (CSY, DEU, ENU,...), a file called "disk", probably the biggest of all (about 331 MB), but not an .img but .cab, and some .msi and .exe files. I'm very sorry if I bother you, but there is many different guides, how to ***** a map, in fact none that suits me enough.
    And, don't know if there is any difference, but I've got a gpsmap 62s.
    Last edited by ComppRufus; 11th July 2011 at 12:15 AM.

CYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full versionCYKLO Czech 2011 Mapsource Full version

read this thread, there are explainings and links
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

ComppRufus

Hi, thanks. Must be said that I had read that before I posted the first reply, but wasn't courageous enough to try anything. Now it works almost properly. I used for unlocking the "mapset unlocker". Now I'm not sure what's going on, but the map in mapsource behave strange. At first I could see there some changes between Cyklo 2011 and original TOPO 2010 in form of more detailness (houses were visible instead of just area they covered in whole). But after some shifting around it disappeared and also in TOPO 2010 I couldn't see forests in very close zoom, in Cyklo 2011 it was ok (or bicycle ways appeared in TOPO where it wans't before installing Cyklo, instead in Cyklo map). Really don't get it, because after some time it solved itself (restart of application didn't work) and works now great (almost, still those cyclo trails are visible in TOPO, not in Cyklo) :D

Anyway, thanks for help.

Linked unlocker doesnt change anything in maps, just unlocks them.
    l9ebnsm