Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Garmin World Speedcams May 2011

Garmin World Speedcams May 2011
    Date. May 2011 Free Edition
    Approx. 41960 cams

The WORLD SpeedCams, Swedish Road Toll & Austria Road Toll for Garmin
    Countries: A, AND, B, BIH, BR, BG, CH, CDN, CZ, CY, DK, D, ES, EST, FI, FRDR, FR, GR, GB, H, HR, IRL, IL, IS, I, HR, HK, KWT, LI, LT, L, MAL, MA, M, NAM, NL, NO, OM, PL, P, RCC, RCT, RO, RUS, SE, SGP, SRB, SK, SLO, TR, TN, UA, UAE, USA, ZA, ZW

Installation Guide
    The only program you need on your computer to install SpeedCams on your Garmin unit is WinRAR.

The Speedcam Loader will overwrite your existing files (older Garmin EU Speedcams files) in POI folder to newer version.

Please select the file that's used in your region:

Kilometre per hour ( Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_KPH.exe )
    Mile per hour ( Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_MPH.exe )

1. Unrar the file you downloded
    2. Connect your Garmin device to the pc.
    3. Start Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_XXX.exe, use Browse button to find and select the POI folder on your Garmin device,
    4. Press install..
    5. Ready.

First time users of Garmin WORLD Speedcams and road tolls files.

1. Unrar the file you downloded
    2. Connect your Garmin device to the pc.
    3. Backup your old safety cam files and then delete them from your Garmin device.
    4. Start Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_XXX.exe, use Browse button to find and select the POI folder on your Garmin device,
    5. Press install.
    6. Ready.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Credits to Pietu

2.    Advertissements

Tried to install two listed speedcam files on nuvifone.

After unrar and install as directed, just got 6 gpi files (aroatoll, euspeedcam, Kamere_BIH, Kamere_HRV, Kamere_SLO, and sweroadtoll) and one Info_SpeedCam.nfo; no others and cannot select anything.

Anything in particular that I may be wrong in setting up?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Important User Garmin World Speedcams May 2011
    Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by liway View Post
    Tried to install two listed speedcam files on nuvifone.

After unrar and install as directed, just got 6 gpi files (aroatoll, euspeedcam, Kamere_BIH, Kamere_HRV, Kamere_SLO, and sweroadtoll) and one Info_SpeedCam.nfo; no others and cannot select anything.

Anything in particular that I may be wrong in setting up?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    you must run Start Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_XXX.exe and browse to your nuvi/POI folder, then click install

Quote Originally Posted by FKO View Post
    Is there any way to select the countries which i want to install from the file?
    no it installs full Europe one

Catymag

Thanks for the reply.

I tried again, unrar and start Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_kmh.exe, select the \poi in Garmin-ASUS M10's internal memory where Garmin's system and maps are, but still only the same 6 .gpi and one .nfo were installed.
    I used the direct USB connection (the same way as updating Garmin's official firmware and maps) instead of ActiveSync/WM Device Center, the gpi and info were installed in the correct \poi folder. The thing is that I can't select what I want and put in the \poi folder.

I downloaded the whole file and tried again, but still no luck.

No chance to only install 1 country ???

Important User Garmin World Speedcams May 2011
    Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011Garmin World Speedcams May 2011

to install just one country use cyclops cams
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Cameras for AUSTRALIA are in the euspeedcam.gpi file. I also saw some Canadian locations. Could some one please add these to the countries list in post 1 as they are not marked for people to find. Not sure if the Australian files are only Speed Cameras or if other cams are there aswell. I dont think the eu stands for europe as there are many locations south of the equator.

Update Speed and Redlight Cameras in the file
    Last edited by Paul2; 2nd June 2011 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Update

I have speedcam from 29-June-2010 and i use Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_kmh.exe it not get any newer, i still have from 29-June-2010.
    I have try to delete all in the POI folder and run the Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_kmh.exe but not help.
    I have Nuvi 1390T whit newes software on it.
    Why can it get the newes speedcam on my Nuvi 1390T???

@ Trumber,
    Mate I just run it and save it to a folder on my computer and then copy the .gpi file manually to the poi folder on my gps. Never had a problem but a lot of people complain of problems when trying to load to gps. Give it a go.
    Paul

I have now try what you say Paul2 but not work for me it still 29-June-2010 on it.
    I see it is Cyclops Safety Camera Database on my 1390T then, can i use the free Loader_WORLD_SpeedCams_kmh.exe on it then???