Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Use this unlock code to stop mapsource from nagging you:
    7DJL6-D2SM9-SRKB2-65BAZ-YJR7H

Hope it works for you.

Ice

2.    Advertissements

arnarn

I am using 1.18 on my Garmin Mobile XT. When I try to search by Point of Interest, I get an error message "Detailed maps are required to use this feature.". How do I fix this? Thanks!

firstly catymag a big thankyou for your precise detailed intsructions when you post, was much appreciated. Im using Garmin Xt and managed to install 1.18 contributors mapsets to my device through the mapsource patch ... only 1 query i dont see poi when i browse the map? should i see them or did i miss something when sending to device (HD).

cheers

edit: got it haha have to select POI map as well =)

hrmm now when i go to browse map i cant see the base map but its still there in garmin folder?? any ideas guys pleeeease
    Last edited by mattBLK; 11th January 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattBLK View Post

hrmm now when i go to browse map i cant see the base map but its still there in garmin folder?? any ideas guys pleeeease
    Strange..... i replaced the base map with Autoroute.DEM.Basemap.NR.3.00 a couple of days ago and still no visable base map, then today i started Garmin Xt and it was there! dats bizarre anyone had similar occurrence?

Important User Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10
    Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10Philippines contributors roadguide versions from 1.15 to 1.18  update 21-11-10

Better not to use DEM basemap in phones DEM could slow down the performance
    You can download the last one here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and remove DEM data from basemap using gmaptool.
    Use advanced mode and use "Join", but set "Remove altitude data DEM" and for basemap "Don't create MPS subfile"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by catymag; 13th January 2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: added screen
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by jejemon View Post
    1.20 version is out. any uploads?

Please share the 1.20 version. The 1.18 version seems to have a problem. You can see the POI in the map but not the roads in Visayas area. Does anyone experience this?

I would love to have the 1.2 version.

here is the link if you want your garmin nuvi enable the tracking log.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

just got a question here, is there a way for me to see the POIs while im navigating (lets say my destination is already set and im already cruisin my way into it)? I was a mobilext user before and i noticed that POIs are showing even if im navigating. Im currently using nuvi 1200 by the way. TIA guys. =)

toper,hi...yes we had the same problem encountered on this map version 1.18,the whole visayas map was nothing there!!