Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Where do i copy the "trafficTrends" file ? .......db
    Is this only for the latest CNEUNT_201130 ?
    Z U M O 6 6 0 user

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)
    About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)

Copy to ".System\SQLite\"...

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    Copy to ".System\SQLite\"...
    I don't have those on mi Zumo 660 !
    Z U M O 6 6 0 user

Important User About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)
    About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)

enable hidden folders in windows

[hide]148psvp[/hide]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    enable hidden folders in windows
    I have these option on all of the time. Strange, ..

snap169
    Z U M O 6 6 0 user

Hello!
    I have a nuvi 1410 with some maps installed:
    The original map on nuvi\.System and the following files on nuvi\.System\JCV (D2322010A.JCV, D2322010A.sum, D2322020A.JCV, D2322020A.sum)

Now I have installed EU 2010.30 on SD\Garmin and it works fine.
    But how do I install the 3D Buildings and Junction View files. I don't know where to put each file.

Thanks

Navigation software expert About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)
    About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)

3D Buildings same folder like the map, JCV in the subfolder called JCV on the SD Card

I don't have a JCV folder on the SD card, only on nuvi\.System\JCV.

About the 3D buldings, I put the file on SD\Garmin (where the EU 2010.30 map resides). I don't have a map folder on the SD card.

Also, how can I check if the 3D buldings and the junction view is working?
    Only on the road? If so, is this available to all cities and roads?

Thanks

Member +

Hi,
    Well I feel a little unsure asking this with 3 of my 4 favourite experts on the thread all I need to complete the fearsome 4 would be the little man with the extended digit.

This question maybe because I have misunderstood but here goes, From Catymags excellent description and Tom & Midnight Blues, I got the idea that I could perhaps on an SD card in the Garmin directory put sub directories of JVC ASR MAP to Put 3d in and all would work, but no luck also I should point out I am using a 3790 so as far as Caty's assertion to put all the above in Garmin directory they will NOT work they do a fantastic job in the .System folder in their correct subs and the 3d1, but not anywhere else.
    So is there any way to put JCV ASR & 3D on an SD card with their appropriate map to avoid filling up the .System folder and also then be able to use 3d for say a third map.
    I have read every thread and gotten the impression it is doable but cannot seem to be able to get anything other than the map to work.
    This probably me or it may be something to do with the 3790.

Hopefully there is a solution.

Many thanks

Important User About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)
    About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)About Garmin maps Additions files (gmap3d-JCV-gmaptz-ASR-G2S)

In 3790 sd gmap3d.img goes in the same map folder of other maps-
    The maps go into the \Map folder in the root of the SD Card.
    And as Tom wrote above JCV in the subfolder called JCV on the SD Card - If it doesnt exist, create it

to check if the 3D buldings and the junction view are working you can use simulate mode
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600