Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member +

topo Garmin Topo Maroc v2

Garmin Topo Maroc / Morocco / Marokko v2

cm mdcf md
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Venture On

TOPO Morocco is the perfect outdoor guide for Morocco. Made by desert trekking speci alists for desert trekking lovers, this map provides detailed information on streets, settlements, earth roads, and additional information for desert trekkers like gas stations, water holes, and oases. TOPO Morocco also features BaseCamp™, trip planning software that allows you to view and manage waypoints, routes and tracks on your PC and compatible GPS device. Discover the magic of the desert with the confidence of being guided by a local.

All content and map data is available in French

• Digital topographic map on DVD and Micro SD card
    • Terrain contours
    • Streets, dirt roads and trails
    • Forests, lakes and mountains, petrol stations and many other points of interest
    • Trip and waypoint management functions
    • Upload of maps, waypoints, routes and tracks to compatible Garmin GPS units
    • Automatic route calculation
    • BaseCamp software, included on the DVD

MapID = 452

MapSource version:
    498 MB:

don't run setup---
    run tpmar2_enu for english----unlock with id=452
    From the menu: Utilities/Manage map products->unlock regions->add->then enter id from Jet Mouse KG in first field and name of the map in second field.
    use this kg
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or unlock with
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

New links:

Topo Maroc .img locked

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Mapsource locked version
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by catymag; 12th March 2010 at 06:24 PM.

2.    Advertissements

JLGGPS

Probably, the best map about Maroco and Western Sahara

fabfour

may we use it with city nav north africa ?

Bob Dylan

Yes you can depending on the capacity of your gps.

Can anyone tell why search by address can't find anything ?

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by gr_kanev View Post
    Can anyone tell why search by address can't find anything ?
    Becouse it's a topographic map, you can' search by adress but jou have a lot of interest points (for treking) and a lot of aditional data (like level lines i guess)

It has the advantage of being routable unlike topo spain

Awesome map, I have the original and use it on my Garmin 450 Oregon. It's very helpful and detailed for Morocco and Western Sahara. However, it is only updated up to early 2010, and doesn't include the autoroute (highway) stretch between Agadir and Marrakesh that was completed in summer 2010. Apart from that I found it to be flawless. I travelled to Ouerzazate using this map, and the mountain route was unbelievably accurate. It recalculates routes on road and gives you accurate directions. Probably a version three is available somewhere or in the pipeline?

Quote Originally Posted by flic View Post
    [*]Forests, lakes and mountains, petrol stations and many other points of interest
    Quote Originally Posted by korin_ro View Post
    Becouse it's a topographic map, you can't search by adress but jou have a lot of interest points (for treking) and a lot of aditional data (like level lines i guess)
    I downloaded the locked IMG version from post #1 but there are no POI's whatsoever. Wheter I look in the category Food, Lodging, Fuel, Intersections, Attractions, Shopping, Parking, Entertainment, Recreation, Community, Hospitals, Transit or Auto Services... it tells me No Matches Found for each one of these categories. Could it be the IMG version of the map is stripped from the POI's and that I need to create my own IMG from the MapSource version??? Would that have POI's then?

Important User Garmin Topo Maroc  v2
    Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2Garmin Topo Maroc  v2

In Mapsource version you get POIs, always better to download original MS files or you never know what you'r going to get.
    The MS version files are read only, so before to unlock with mapset unlock.exe untick it from the folder properties-
    The map in MS has search by POIs enabled

iPxpM
    87Eyw
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600