Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Important User TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)
    TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)

Default TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)

TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - image-version - unlocked
    topodeu4

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TOPO Germany 2010 - Entire Country is the perfect guide for recreational and outdoor activities for the entire country of Germany, from the shores of the North Sea up to the summits of the Alps. Routing is now offered - even routing on bike or hiking on trails. TOPO Germany 2010 - Entire Country comes with new and helpful information, such as single house display and lots of natural and cultural sites. Never before has outdoor navigation been so easy.

- FID 2215 -
    - 723 tiles -
    - image-size ca. 3,16 GB -
    - unlocked for all map-compatible GARMIN-devices, mobile XT u. mobile PC -
    - no gma-certificat and no .unl-file needed - works with actual devices and firmwares -

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] d5d9682b4f451727b4591fff987473

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 5151232554c2327bf4fce6

RSDF, CCF, DLC, Click'n'Load and singlellinks
    Download with JDownloader or CryptLoad recommended!

password : p!xeldealer
    credits to him

Original mapsource installation in post n 19
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Banned

Default TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - mapsource-version - unlocked

TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - mapsource-version - unlocked

topodeu4

TOPO Germany 2010 - Entire Country is the perfect guide for recreational and outdoor activities for the entire country of Germany, from the shores of the North Sea up to the summits of the Alps. Routing is now offered - even routing on bike or hiking on trails. TOPO Germany 2010 - Entire Country comes with new and helpful information, such as single house display and lots of natural and cultural sites. Never before has outdoor navigation been so easy.

- FID 2215 -
    - converted to classic mapsource format -
    - works with mapsource (all versions), nroute and basecamp -
    - unlocked for all map-compatible GARMIN-devices, mobile XT u. mobile PC -
    - no gma-certificat and no .unl-file needed - works with actual devices and firmwares -

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 2816b05ac628e35ca6c2e0c2d0dd01
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3811716484c24791cdcfb7

RSDF, CCF, DLC, Click'n'Load and single llinks
    Download with JDownloader or CryptLoad recommended!

PW: p!xeldealer
    credits to him
    Last edited by pietu; 25th June 2010 at 02:34 PM.

yoyopr

Thanks for this great map. It comes in handy for the tour I am planning this weekend.
    But there is one thing I cannot get sorted out. The gmapsupp.img, as well as a custom export from the Mapsource version does not seem to show all available POI on my Garmin. The food category is missing, as are some others which seem to be in the Mapsource version. Does anybody have an idea how I can see those POIs?

SUPER THANKS !!!!

@yoyopr: POI's, I do not believe these are in topo maps are they ?
    I bet your best target for that is city-navigator-europe-nt-2011-10-all-countries-imgs-garmin
    Kind regards, Math.

Navigation software expert TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version) ozboss's Avatar

mirror of 200MB parts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 12938685264c25be80c76c3
    or
    Mapid: 2215
    password: ozboss18

yoyopr

Quote Originally Posted by mathos7 View Post
    @yoyopr: POI's, I do not believe these are in topo maps are they ?
    The topo maps usually contain a lot of POIs which are related to hiking, cycling, food, ... In the mapsource version got a bunch of POI categories, but once I transferred the maps to my Garmin Edge 605 just a couple of those will show up in the menu.

Global Moderator TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)
    TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)

Quote Originally Posted by yoyopr View Post
    The topo maps usually contain a lot of POIs which are related to hiking, cycling, food, ... In the mapsource version got a bunch of POI categories, but once I transferred the maps to my Garmin Edge 605 just a couple of those will show up in the menu.
    And if you use image version from first post?
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net

@p!xeldealer: Can I ask you, is there just the original GMap version (I have a mac, and GMaps can also be easily used inside MapSource too )
    As far as I can see, it is working fine though, also after converting back to GMap format. I just like to have the originals.

I hope this does not sound greedy I love this post already, so thumbs up once more !!!!

Kind regards, Math.

yoyopr

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blues View Post
    And if you use image version from first post?
    I've used both, the image provided in the first post, as well as the mapsource version from which I generated my own image. The POI show up in mapsource, as for example the "bed + bike" rooms for rent, which are advertised as a new feature on the Garmin website. But once I generate and transfer the map to the navigation device, those POI do not show up there at all. With the topo v3 I had no problems like that. Does no-one else have this problem?

Navigation software expert TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)
    TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)TOPO Germany 2010 (v4) - IMG+ Mapsource( original version)

Seems to be normal, same with streetnames.
    I only have the link to the German FAQ, where they describe that Streetnames are not in the PC Version and also not when transmitting to the device.
    Maybe its the same with POI's