Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Important User garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers
    garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers

Wink garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers

garmin Hong Kong Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English versions

21kjmlf
    (google transl.)
    Hong Kong, the latest version of the map data is more rich sound, roads with a total length of 1000 km 2, total points of interest increased to 40,000, with the mainland version of the map as the biggest difference, of which nearly 90 points, with interest in house number or telephone Number of information can achieve precise point-to-point navigation. In addition, the new version of the map to fully take into account the special circumstances of Hong Kong's road conditions, in particular, highlighted the more than 10,000 office buildings, residential quarters, and other landmark buildings point, with a number of Hong Kong's well-known tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels, shopping centers detailed mark , Is more convenient for users of the free exercise of Hong Kong. In addition, the current version of the map of Hong Kong have Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English versions of the three shows offer one of the optional upgrade, users according to their own habits and preferences of free choice, a map in hand, Hong Kong enjoy!

The map is divided into three versions:
    1) 2008 Simplified Chinese version of the map of Hong Kong

2) The 2008 Hong Kong Traditional Chinese version of the map

3) The English version of the map in 2008 in Hong Kong

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

MAPID 370
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

yeah321

how to download the hong kong map?? it this already unlock??

Navigation software expert garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers
    garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers

Copy the link to your browser and download. And no, Unistrong won't offer any unlocked maps, they are the Garmin partner in China.
    Or would you ask Garmin itself to offer unlocked maps?

e20140

Dead link already. Is there any other file location available for download?

Kin

Default Please provide link, pls

The current link is dead. Please if you have it, upload to other places. Thanks!

garmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl versgarmin hongkong maps Simpl Chin.+Trad.Chin.+ Engl vers

added new link in first post
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Alanchia

Thank For Your Sharing ,

RichDadPoorDad

Thanks for sharing. Since I am a total newbie to GPS, I dare not try the map updating at this moment. I do not want to make my GPS dyfunctional because I need it in the very near future. Would someone please point me to an online tutorial relating to map updating on GARMIN? Another thousand thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RichDadPoorDad View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Since I am a total newbie to GPS, I dare not try the map updating at this moment. I do not want to make my GPS dyfunctional because I need it in the very near future. Would someone please point me to an online tutorial relating to map updating on GARMIN? Another thousand thanks!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

look in this thread how to unlock maps
    l9ebnsm

Just to say hi -- from new joiner.