Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.

I'm trying to update my maps for my Clarion NX404 and I have no idea where to start.
    I believe the maps I currently have are from 2013, never been modified myself.
    The map name is `USA_New_York.fbl` but the ones I downloaded are named like `USA_New_York_HERE_2017.Q1_170322.fbl`
    Was I supposed to update my software with a crack first?
    Can someone point me to the right direction? Thank you.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.
    I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.

Wrong section, dear new user.
    Actually, lack of knowledge.
    You can not use original software with maps & lycs from non-official sources.
    So, do some search, and you will find for example
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I hope, that your device is not like NX304, which is Linux based. In that case, you have no luck.

P.S. Read forum rules, follow my signatures.

P.P.S. I will move this thread later to proper section.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

sorry about the wrong section. The clarion NX404 should be wince based, am I supposed to install it from my system, or do I just throw them onto the SD, removing my old files? My current SD contains a Navigation folder on the root the one you linked is RTNavi. The app is Navigation.exe in my original SD. If it's just throwing them onto the SD, do the files need to be renamed to match my old SD contents?
    Is the rest just grabbing the maps, poi's, language,etc I want and piecing them together in my content folder?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by kamekaze; 29th May 2018 at 11:35 PM.

I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.

You have luck. If the software is complete on the card, then it is not installed. Simply copy-paste.
    Since new SD cards are cheap, buy a new one (), download software from mentioned thread, download desired content (only what you really need), fresh global_cfg, DEM, take languages and voices from your device or find them on forum. Rename MobileNavigator.exe to RTNavi.exe (or which is already its name). Merge all and put on new card, and enjoy.
    If not works, then you need some other package. But, try this method first.

Thread moved
    Last edited by Boki; 30th May 2018 at 11:42 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    Thread moved
    Very late response but I got it to work by renaming the exe and folder to what I had in my original SD. The problem is none of my settings save. Every time I boot up my Clarion NX404 it makes me do the initial setup all over again. Thanks in advance.

- the card is not locked for writing?
    - save folder/files are not read only?
    - and, most possible, you must copy all the values from the original sys file to new package. There is correct path written.

The sys.txt file? The only thing in there is
    [device]
    type=CLARION_NX404
    Thank you for replying

Ahah. original exe have predefined settings. Cr*cked do not have them, must be pointed by values from sys.
    There are several threads about Clarion devices on forum. Read them, I think it is already discussed.
    Sorry, don't have time now to find it for you.

Sorry for disappointing you, but you cannot update maps on this model other than the official way..Here is my topic:

Global Moderator I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.
    I honestly have no idea where to start, please help.

If everything works with modified software you can try two things:
    1. Beside original sys.txt copy also original data.zip
    2. Make complete copy of original software and replace only EXE with new one that works (and licenses too)
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net