Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    iGO Enthusiast NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS
    NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS

If you don't know how to find what you have in your hands, google for it. Read tutorials, look videos at youtube.
    So far no one on the forum had no contact with such devices, who knows, maybe somebody reply...
    In meantime, make an effort
    I am absent next several days, someone else will have to help you.
    Also, carefully read:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

2.    Advertissements

Member + NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS

I installed version from 1st post....all seems OK except keyboard...it does not show up when trying to enter address...any solutions? thnx!

replaced "save" folder with the one I had from previous installation and it worked...which files do I have to transfer to the "new" save folder in order to work?
    Last edited by griters; 17th February 2018 at 12:14 PM.

After installing to Tab4 iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27.717219 - 18.oct.2017, not working (no license found)??
    Last edited by Boki; 20th February 2018 at 11:08 AM.

NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS

Download content and put it in proper folders.
    Install it from internal memory, according instructions from OP.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Have anyone have run it on Android Nougat?

First problem was that in content was no global_cfg.
    But this was not a problem,
    have downalod it from

After this next problem was that download at first run of igo will not start.
    There is standing always download finished but there is 0/0 down is also standing Pause download.

Is there a solution for it?

My tablet is Huawei mediapad m3 8.4 inch.

Regards!
    Last edited by kladi; 5th March 2018 at 08:23 PM.

Little problem with Igo Primo NG 9.18.27.687519 and Truck POI.... I used before older version of Primo and Truck POI worked just well, installed this NG version, regular POI's are working, but not Truck ones. I'm using Q2 2017 since im unable to download newer version yet... (reason: in truck, driving, roaming, etc :P )

Sorry if this question is already asked/explained somewhere, but im unable to find it and im limited with time since i can write only during breaks so any help would be much appreciated

What do you mean Truck poi "not working"?
    Bear in mind that files of a particular generation carry the data in themselves which were then actual. Now it's not a problem that they are obsolete, but they can be pretty inaccurate. By the way, their (poi) content is not too rich. There are parking lots, etc. Limitations are much more important.
    9.18.27.687519 is Israel/Gift and it should use truck files without any problems.
    So, download the latest release. Be sure you have set up the software well.

Editing Vehicle Profile Type Car is greyed out in Pongo and Arimi skin. It is not possible to change type. I have tried it in WinCE iGO_Nextgen_9.19.5.653580 and in Android iGO_Gift_9.18.27.687519. But the problem is in both versions the same. See attached picture. Am I the only one with this problem? Is there a solution for it? Thank you very much. By the way as mentioned in Pongo skin thread, I had removed the "user_profiles.zip" in ux folder.

Spoiler: Picture:
    se9idk

Forget my question. I can answer it myself. My excuses for the question. I made a small tutorial for all.

User_Profile_Edit PDF file

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    User_Profile_Edit Picture

Spoiler: Picture:
    2s6qx4z
    Last edited by Kajoe; 9th March 2018 at 10:36 PM.
    My posts:

Hello.
    I'm a big fan of igo, used primo for some years, but now I want to use nextgen.
    Tried to install this version in a smartphone never used with igo (so, clean install), but can't use it! Keeps saying can't find global_cfg.zip, but it is in place!
    Can someone make a step-by-step guide for noobs and if possible, with files in SD card?
    Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
    Regards,
    Daniel
    Last edited by danfmc; 25th March 2018 at 11:21 PM.

Important User NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS
    NEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONSNEWBIE [and THE OTHERS :)] PROBLEMS with NG INSTALATIONS

And where is "is in place?" If it said it couldn't find it, it's not "in place."
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.