Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Master ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update Monky's Avatar

nextgen ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update

I used IGO Nextgen Basar 9.18.27.717219 until January 21, 2018. That day the phone manufacturer sent me the phone software update. Since then, IGO Nextgen navigation has not work. I have SONY Xperia G8142, android 8.0.0. Oreo.

I uninstalled the navigation and next time reinstalled. When IGO started, only this screen will appear and the IGO will freeze. Next I must mobile be restarted. The next time I run a only black screen appears and nothing . I tried instal iGO nextgen NNG 9.8.27.719974, failure again.

Please help me. I ask, has anyone an idea ? And I have a question about the guru of this great forum: What data IGO downloaded after new instalations ?

Spoiler: screenshot that mean nothing
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank you in advance for your support Monky
    Last edited by Boki; 25th January 2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spoiler

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update
    ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update

First use minimal sys (delete driver section in it if any), delete folder save.
    Try Pal version.
    Last edited by Boki; 26th January 2018 at 09:40 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

hi for me same issue with pal and basar,but igo gift latest version working perfect.
    Spoiler: screenshots, not usefull at all

Last edited by Boki; 26th January 2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: spoilers, spoilers...

Master ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update Monky's Avatar

Dear Boki_Srb, dear nikinecek777,

Thank you for your type of solution my problem. I deleted the contents in the folder SAVE. I copy a basic sys.txt ... unfortunately still a black screen. I also tried installing IGO Pal, but with the same result.. IGO is do not install and next step is black screen.

The problem is solved ... thank you very much nikinecek777. Installing IGO Israel 9.18.27.687519 without any problems. This version IGO nextgen goes absolutely without problem.

Thank you once again for your care, solution ideas and for your spending time, and I wish you a happy journey.

Very Happy Monky

iGO Enthusiast ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update
    ANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone updateANDROID IGO Basar not working after phone update

No problems on couple of Samsung phones with Oreo
    Only in sys "auto" values for example
    [rawdisplay]
    ;driver="gles_2_0_android" //or delete this line
    screen_xy="auto"
    dpi="auto"

and nothing else under this section.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hallo friends, Can you help me please fine-tune some of the settings? I have read all the forums here, but I have not found the answers. If I have missed the answer to my questions somewhere, I apologize in advance. I have two questions :

1) Before installing the new version of IGO nextgen, I made back up from the previous version of the SAVE folder. I have no idea where to copy the files to transfer my “saved destinations” and “saved routes”. Do you have any experience with this back up data transfer? In the IGO primo this is files … “route.dat” and “user.upoi” and “history.sav”…

2) I have an inactive menu to change the car (navi arrow). I have other car profiles in the folder “car”, but they do not see the navigation. In the UX folder I have the file "vehicle_selection.zip" but the menu for change is gray - see the picture.

I further read that the size of the car could be solved by the utility "vehicle_size.zip". But I do not have that.

Thanks for advance Monky

Hello.... @Monky

This is not a problem...

grey line is: "TYPE" -> car and can't change...
    but the first is "NAME" and can you give any... as you like...

for change car icon you must go: settings-> navigation view->map appearance->car

also take a look here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    from primo to NG backup...
    Last edited by modemakias; 27th January 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Hello modemakias !

Thank you very much for Your help. Transferring saved routes and other files from old version IGO has gone right. History is working

The menu for cursor change (navigation arrows) was hidden in this version for me. I exchanged the arrow for my favorite car

I am happy !!!

Thank you very much for helping
    Monky

Quote Originally Posted by nikinecek777 View Post
    hi for me same issue with pal and basar,but igo gift latest version working perfect.
    Spoiler: screenshots, not usefull at all

Try to install clean version,default app(basar,pal,world) without skin. if works,turn off phone, turn it on and see if it works again on oreo.
    I have same problem,with default apk and data. In my case only working nextgen version was avic full by arimi. I think it works bcouse of modded data file. Ihave problems on custom oreo,in december builds. Now with january build, it start working world and gift version,with pongo skin. But they all use modded data file from pongo skin...
    Last edited by sajber; 28th January 2018 at 12:31 PM.

There is a solution by Arimi ...

Unpack rar for your version, and copy entire Android folder to your Internal Memory, Force Stop iGO App, and Launch it again...

I didn't try it, because I don't have Oreo

Tnx to Arimi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by WOB; 29th January 2018 at 07:49 PM.