Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved

Hello, I have a problem with running iGO on Navigon 70 Plus. Can not find a GPS signal. There is nothing more than the default in this application. The Port Splitter program can not be installed. I will mention that AutoMapa works without any objections on the same ports, which I set up for iGO by default (port 2, baud 4800). Can anyone help me in any way?

2.    Advertissements

Hello
    read here
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Spoiler: not allowed links!
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by Boki; 14th January 2018 at 06:58 PM.

W pierwszej kolejności tam zaglądałem... Niestety, żaden z podanych sposobów nie działa...

In the first place I looked there ... Unfortunately, none of the ways given works ...

VIP Master iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved
    iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved

Have you seen this
    Spoiler: YT video

Looks like a similair problem that is solved by portsplitter.
    Last edited by Boki; 31st March 2023 at 01:35 PM. Reason: video link correction, spoiler

iGO Enthusiast iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved
    iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved

Unlocker for Navigon 70 71 Premium (internal memory), 480x272 Ram128, no need for Portsplitter:
    Spoiler: download

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Access to device's internal memory, to My Flash Disk, put all files/folders from archive, and overwrite original (backup first!).
    Put all content from your favorite iGO Primo to folder Primo3, name main exe just Primo.exe.
    Enjoy

Tnx to @kopca
    Last edited by Boki; 31st March 2023 at 01:33 PM. Reason: link renewal
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Option 1 (the most ideal)

Deleted the Savoy folder (before making a backup copy). sys text show values

[gps]
    port="auto"
    baud="auto

make (at the start of the program) the initial settings

Option 2

Change the speed to 57600

Thank You Boki_Srb. It works

iGO Enthusiast iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved
    iGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - SolvediGO on NAVIGON 70Plus - Solved

Renewed link by user request
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.