Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo version

hello visitors

I would like to install an igo version, tried a version from april 2014 already (israel 9.6.) but on this Phone it does not work at all, it does on my old lenovo Phone android 4.1.

Can some one assist?

greetings
    fiesta
    Last edited by fiesta; 14th January 2018 at 01:37 PM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Wiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo version
    Wiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo version

It has 19:8 screen ratio.
    Which one 9.6?
    You can not use versions for old Androids on new system. An settings are complete different.
    Read: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    And try with latest version. Clean. Be sure you have all needed latest file versions.

Or, use any NextGen version.
    Last edited by Boki; 10th January 2018 at 08:43 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Dear Boki and other members,
    Thank you for the contribution, i tried to download : iGO Primo Israel 9.6.29.636868 (Mar 03 2016)
    But, when i do this, i see a red button to download, i pushed it, then i did receive somekind of fake microsoft screen with a voice telling me to call them for assistance to remove it.

So, i still have now valid igo version, how to obtain?

greetings
    fiesta

Wiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo versionWiko view (screen 19/9) android 7.1, which igo version

From which post?
    Learn how to use "free hosters". They are full of ads.
    Also - be very careful what button are you pressed on.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Thank you Boki, and others.

I reached this page: removed link

There i found the red button with the not wanted effect, i was difficult to stop it, i do not know it did have any consequences I,m not aware of.

BTW, i managed now to download this version, installed igo (version 2016), but the same result, when i start igo it mentions i have to "insert the igo sd card". It does not make any folders on the sd card, for content etc.??

Do i make any mistakes?

greetings
    fiesta
    Last edited by Boki; 11th January 2018 at 08:33 PM.

Yes, obviously
    Read
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and whole suggested threads.
    Create folder iGO in root of internal memory, put all needed files inside it.
    When you get a bit of knowledge by reading the topics here on the forum (), then you can move - redirect all big files on mSD if you want. But keep main iGO folder and primary files in internal.
    Last edited by Boki; 11th January 2018 at 08:40 PM.

Dear Boki, i thank you!

I did make an igo folder in the root of the internal memory, than i did copy the igo apk file to this map.

I installed igo from this position/folder

When after installation i try to start up igo, i receive the message that certain folders are missing/the program does not continue/

What mistakes do i make?

greetings fiesta

Mean you don't have all needed files / content.
    From mentioned thread (Primo Israel), besides files in OP, you also need, for example, from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    And in that post is mentioned what else do you need to add.

Hello Boki and others,

Thank you, i did take a look at it.

So, first i have to move also these other files to the internal memory igo folder; then install igo apk.

But, at which stage can i move the big files to the sd (just by cut and paste?); after installation?;
    which are the primary files to be kept in internal memory.

I did take a look at my old lenovo (andriod 4.01), all the igo files are on the sd card, i can find now igo files at all in the internal memory.

With my new Phone (wiko view android 7.1), i can go to developer options and go for an option to make it possible to install apps on the sd card, should you recommend me to do so/are there also negative consequences?

greetings
    fiesta
    Last edited by fiesta; 12th January 2018 at 03:17 PM.

Try to search and read

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]