Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

chas521, I installed that one and used my old content folder - screen stays dark. did you do it different?

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Igo primo for galaxy s8?
    Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?

@chas521 it is Nextgen, not a Primo.

@Loefflerh
    Did you miss questions in post #58? What is rest of a package.
    Btw, languages for Primo and NG are different, schemes, skins....userdata folder must be removed. Sys settings are complete different.
    MAP files and all content related to them (poi, dem,...) are the same for every iGO (> 8.3 ver.). But but all components associated with software, are not (branding, data, ux, schemes, skins...langs...).
    You are missing the fundamental things.
    Start reading tutorials, version comparasion, etc...
    Last edited by Boki; 10th January 2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Loefflerh@
    Try this:
    Multimode.ini:
    [modes]
    ; mx=WidthMin..WidthMax, HeightMin..HeightMax,Folder
    ; OR
    ; mx=Width, Height ,Folder

m1=400..480,196..320,"480_272"
    m2=234..320,400..480,"480_272"
    m3=768..1050,400..700,"800_480"
    m4=480..700,700..1050,"800_480"
    m5=1024..1580,552..1000"1024_768"
    m6=600..1000,800..1580,"1024_768"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zsiga68; 10th January 2018 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    @chas521 it is Nextgen, not a Primo.
    Yes, I knew that when I first posted it. I tried everything here and what I could think of try to get my friend's Android Primo 2.4 working on his Samsung s8. I kept failing and got resolution error messages every time. Finally, I tried the NextGen and it worked. So I was just saying in my post. It's up to the member if he wants to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loefflerh View Post
    chas521, I installed that one and used my old content folder - screen stays dark. did you do it different?
    You must remove EVERY bit of Igo from your phone in ALL locations first. Then re-start the phone. Then install the program. It goes on the internal.

success!
    Tried install multiple times - last time installed APK file, but did not open program, instead rebooted phone. Vola! It works now..
    Thanks to all who helped..

Now I am confronted with the next problem I cannot find an answer: Installed the same software on my wife's LG K8 - works perfect including traffic and internet till I exit the program: then I just get a black screen when I start again....
    Last edited by Boki; 30th January 2018 at 08:17 AM.

Delete the save folder and try again.

Hi all,

I have installed ANDROID iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27.717219 - 18.oct.2017 on my S8+ successfully.
    if i want to install other skins, then i need to change .ini file in the skin to match the resolution of S8+.( say for WQHD+: 2960x1440)
    could some point or help me with the resolution numbers i need to put in the .ini file?
    i couldn't find any Ux utility like( Resolution) that could help me ? Could somebody help?

I tried, I also tried multiple different APK files... I think Igo is running behind the black screen...

iGO Enthusiast Igo primo for galaxy s8?
    Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?Igo primo for galaxy s8?

And you are installed it from external card?
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.