Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

I followed the advice of our friend Midnight Blues.

Here is a functional ux 100% (even the TTS is a first for me) on Skin Pongo.

Spoiler: pics
    Screenshot 2017 12 03 14 47 53

Spoiler: Hide
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: Hide
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Have a Data connection or Wifi

To enable: Main menu \ Settings \ Settings skin \ Cockpit \ Menu Button \ Cockpit Button \ Enable Weather.

To configure : Main menu \ Settings \ Weather.

To test put: updated weather in the cockpit: 1 minute you will hear the voice TTS which requires a little translation for me.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LouBouha; 10th December 2017 at 02:52 PM.
    GPS: TomTom ONE

Smartphone: THL T11 Android 4.2.2 Resolution 720x1280
    Sygic 14.3.4 IGO Primo 9.6.29.636868 Skins : Doupas V9.0h , Dimka/Frontzosd giphy

2.    Advertissements

New language.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Naissus; 3rd December 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Hi Phidu91

It's just for testing : you'll hear the TTS voice every minute: '' Update made ......... ''

Then you configure the delay as you want 60 minutes or more or less

PS: I'm inspired by your french_voice_file to update mine Thank you now the TTS voice is nickel.

Regards
    GPS: TomTom ONE

Smartphone: THL T11 Android 4.2.2 Resolution 720x1280
    Sygic 14.3.4 IGO Primo 9.6.29.636868 Skins : Doupas V9.0h , Dimka/Frontzosd giphy

hot

iGO PAL (Palestine) 9.8.27.719974 ( 15 November 2017 )

iGO PAL (Palestine) 9.8.27.719974 ( 15 November 2017 ) - this is the same version laid out by kenalog (thanks Boki_Srb ), but modified:

• the installation folder sdcard / iGO_Pal ,
    • everything that worked before, are working,
    • "untied" from Google services works,
    • the ability to send SMS,
    • the ability to run external programs.

Mirror

Spoiler: Link

Thank you Arimi & Boki_Srb!
    Last edited by quartzo; 24th February 2018 at 07:45 AM.

New icon IGO_Pal
    appicon
    Spoiler: LINK FOR DOWNLOAD
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: info
    iGO_Pal
    Tested on Android 8.1 (Oreo) resolution 720x1280

Copy the iGO_Pal base folder to the root of the internal memory.
    You do not need any other licenses

New
    icon IGO_Pal
    (Thanks to Alain57)

I have embedded iGO_Pal.apk
    ux_pongo_2019_01_07

SUCCESSES go especially to
    @LouBouha
    @Pongo
    @quartzo
    @Boki_Srb
    @railroad
    @Arimi
    @ Cserrobi
    Last edited by king; 13th January 2019 at 08:54 PM.

danger

Has anybody managed to get this in CLEAN VERSION - WITHOUT THE SKIN (MiniJunction view) so I can see junctions and tunnels but in minimized version?--

Mini

EDIT: I found it * mini juction ux
    Last edited by Texas; 8th December 2018 at 09:38 PM.
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

Hi guys, is there a simple solution how to remove this feature from app:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thx in advance

edit: I found it. It's ux file "gpsandmore_gse.zip"
    Last edited by janch; 22nd July 2018 at 08:52 PM.

hot

EUREKA

Dear navigators I am so happy to announce that I have been able to fix some of the things I was working on using this version.

My main point was not to use skin and not to disturb proportions of the iGO navigation. It looks like the original bit still have minor *under the hood* improvements.

- My problem was that the font was sometimes too small and not easily visible using small screens or just putting your Phone too far from you.
    - Great TomTom and Pongo feature - navigation changes to 2D when making a turn. It makes it easier to navigate.

Thank you costas and some other friends from other forums.

iGO_PAL is by far the best version I have ever tried.

This is what I have now.

Spoiler: Click to expand
    GPS 1

2D

DAY - BIG ETA BAR - NOW VISIBLE
    GPS2

This PAL version has been tested for hundreds of thousand of kilometers and it works well.
    NOTICE: By no means I advise installing illegal software nor I support such actions. This is just for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. Please use my post in order to understand or learn something new. I am a proud owner of LICENSED NAVIGATION but just to satisfy my curiosity I test, read and research. Sharing illegal material is against the law.

As promissed here it is...

iGO_PAL - All configured

PW: noskin

This version is made so people can just add their map files and run it. It has been tested. I tried to make changes that will improve overall driving experience. My moto is to minimize graphics change. I am against any big change related to original skin. I did only what I found to be necessary based on user experience.

Spoiler: click to expand
    D1

D2

D3

N1

N2

N3

First of all this is based on the OP. It it is still iGO_PAL with minor changes under the hood. I will list what I did so that before any of you decide to try it you can see what is new there.

CHANGES:

- Increased ETA BAR Font
    My problem was that the default font was always a bit small. I believe any of us keeps their phone 50 to 70cm far from your face. It makes reading ETA and other data a bit difficult for older drivers or people with poor sight. For that reason I decided to increase the font size.

- 2D view at every turn or intersection
    Awesome, absolutely awesome feature done by TomTom and Pongo skinners. At every turn or intersection this version ZOOMS IN and changes from 3d to 2d view. It helps a great deal when we enter a difficult intersection or Turn.

- Clock font increased
    I enabled the clock in the right corner but by default it was small and hard to read, no it is bigger and easier to read.

- Changed default scheme road color
    I tried many options but I was driving with a friend of mine in his FORD KUGA and I fell in love with his navigation NIGHT scheme so I decided to changed mine to look like.
    Daily scheme - changed default road color to match blue signpost so it can easily seen and still non invasive. I always use default scheme no extra.

- Minor Speedcam settings change
    I set it to notify 2km ahead and to beep every 500m. Some highway speedcams can catch up to 1800m so I decided to prevent possible fines.

- IMEI hidden
    For all kinds of reasons it is better to have IMEI hidden, so I did. Inside this sys IMEI protect command is there.

- Geotagg photos
    You can use your GeoTag photos as a favorite

- GPS signal lost
    This audio warning is disabled

- Roundabout camera disabled
    Since we have a 2d view this useless feature has been disabled

- Itiner removed
    The moment we reach our destination our navigation finishes navigating. I find it useful especially if we have to make a turn than it keeps saying..recalculation etc. This way is better.

This version has been tested for a long time. ENjoy it.

Last edited by Texas; 18th December 2018 at 04:58 PM.

Member + iGO PAL 9.18.27.719974 - 15. November 2017 > DISCUSSION

I have downloaded this and installed it.
    This is not IGO PAL,
    or if you call this Pal it is very different, looks more like Igo Israel with skin Pongo