Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0

Default Blaupunkt TravelPilot 74 Bootloop

Hello!

I was playing around in the sys.txt, I thought worse case scenario, I have to reset the sys.txt. Well now I'm in a bootloop and it won't even connect to the PC because before it could it shuts off.

If I could delete the sys.txt in the root folder and rename the sysold.txt to sys.txt this would be repaired, but it just won't connect to my PC.

Has anybody ever had anything like this?

Thank for your in advance!

2.    Advertissements

hi there try this :

connect you device as USB storage ( fist connect to USB port and after that turn on you device you get 2 options left side power loading right side USB use USB option)
    then delete sys.txt start device again ,
    if that does not work then connect again as USB storage then use naviextra toolbox , choose backup and restore
    Last edited by paulus55; 14th November 2017 at 02:50 PM.
    red bull racing  MVSThe Future World champion F1

Thank you for your answer. The problem is that when I plug the device in it asks if I want to charge or use as an usb storage. It doesn’t matter what I click, igo is still trying to boot up, it can’t, resets and we’re at the beginning...
    Last edited by Boki; 13th November 2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

iGO Enthusiast Blaupunkt TravelPilot 74 Bootloop
    Blaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 BootloopBlaupunkt TravelPilot 74 Bootloop

Put some of "unlockers" - Mio Mort, Simple Shell or similar at SD card. Put card in device, then reset it.
    Almost all WiNCE devices are configured to first try booting from the card and then from the internal memory.
    When you have access in this way, CeCMD usually comes in the package, you can delete sys and/or put another...Delete save folder also (backup it first)
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hey!
    Thank you for your answer, I tried that and it doesn't try to boot from the SD card... But as I booted up it dropped a window: "IGO couldn't start correctly do you want to reset it?" or something like this. And as long as this window was up it didn't reset. So I plugged in the USB and swapped the sys.txt and now it works.

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Boki; 14th November 2017 at 09:23 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote