Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default problems with nextgen family and traffic data

Hi,
    I have two ,problems with iGo_next gen and iGo_world and iGo_Basar with traffic data
    the first issue is the indicator on the map is horizontal and not in the direction of my way ( i think he always take north direction) where I want to be vertical ( the way of my drive ) please find below some pics

the second issue all Traffic data is archived date , i want live updated traffic data such as Googles Maps. hot to solve this p.b.

my android 4.4.4 car - using internet through hotspot with my mobile

Spoiler: too large pictures

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Boki; 6th November 2017 at 10:15 AM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast problems with nextgen family and traffic data
    problems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic data

You want the direction of movement to be always oriented towards the top? Then setup that in options
    Btw, your screen orientation is landscape, take care of it. Not same as on mobile.
    I think you can not choose orientation of indicator, also. Maybe with some skin.

Traffic data is old? It depends of server in your country. You can not synchronize them with GMaps. They have their own servers.
    Last edited by Boki; 6th November 2017 at 10:23 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

I wonder if there is possible to create an ux that intercepts the traffic data from Maps and gives it to Igo??? Remember that we already have traffic data in our cell from Maps the matter is how to intercept it (read it) and give it to Igo. It's like weather ux: goes online, reads the weather conditions and give it to Igo
    Last edited by Boki; 12th June 2018 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

iGO Enthusiast problems with nextgen family and traffic data
    problems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic dataproblems with nextgen family and traffic data

No...........
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.