Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Guide Problems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD card

EDITED

- What is Device that you have problem with? Samsung GT-I8160P phone
    - What is device screen resolution / 480x800
    - Whether the device is rooted or not (for Android based devices)? Rooted
    - Which version of Android (Or WinCE) ? 2.3.6 Android
    - Which version of the navigation software, exactly? iGo version 9.6.29.483387
    - Where the navigation software is (internal / external memory)? external microSD card
    - Which edition of maps and extras? Don't know
    - Whether the use of the skin (which)?? No skin
    - something about a specific addition that you may use; None
    - and, finaly, detailed description of a problem :

Recently my external micro SD card decided to die.
    I replaced it with a new one but iGo refuses to recognize it..."Please insert your iGo SD card".
    After rearranging the files in a folder "iGO", the program starts.
    The old message is gone but it keeps on showing a new one : "The application needs to verify the account status. Please connect to the internet".
    The device WIFI is ON. Other apps are using it without pronlem, but iGO keeps on requesting wifi access...

Thanks for answering!
    Last edited by trismeg; 25th October 2017 at 05:42 PM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Problems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD card
    Problems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD card

Not enough informations. In fact, insufficiently precise explanation.
    Follow my signatures. EDIT your post and add all needed.
    I suppose iGO was installed from the card. In that case, it is not enough just to replace the content. Uninstall and install it again. But first, do your job.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

iGO Enthusiast Problems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD card
    Problems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD cardProblems with iGO, old Samsung, changed mSD card

Complete unninstall old app. Clean cache. Look "manually" if something of iGO left in internal memory.
    Put new iGO package in external mSD if you prefer so, adapt sys file if needed, then install iGO again.

Look here:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.