Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    ...Latest available on NNG site is 2017.Q1.(79.95 USD maps with extras)...
    then what is this?
    Spoiler: pic
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by dveved; 20th September 2017 at 11:20 AM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1
    Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

Picture
    The last time I checked, only Q1 was available for purchase.
    If you have some content, share it with others, the pictures do not mean absolutely nothing to users...
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Where are the US maps for 2016 Q4? I only see 2016 Q3.

The latest maps posted for NA (US/Canada) are Here 2016-Q3, nothing newer after that as of now.

Important User Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1
    Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

Quote Originally Posted by xEddie View Post
    I am planning to buy the USA/CANADA 2017.Q1 maps and 3d pack and safety cameras from the naviextras website but the only problem i have is
    i don't know which device to select i do run iGO nextgen v9.18

So if anyone familiar with maps could share the info so when i download them everyone here can use them i'd appreciate it
    NNG only have two map formats:
    1. old Mio or prior to 8.3
    2. current 8.3 that all iGO/Primo/NextGen uses
    Many car makers use NNG such as Hyundai, Kia, Honda, Mazda. You can select any of those device and the maps will work with all iGO/Primo/NextGen proggy that are fully cracked.

@chas521, as of this post, current maps for North America that is publicly available are: HERE 2016.Q3 and TomTom 2016.09
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 20th September 2017 at 05:29 PM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    Then share with others.
    But not as some people that buy them, and iGO View and Primo/NG says that they are actually 2015.09. And hex edit confirmed that, btw.
    Yes that's the one i want to buy but the question is if i do will i be able to use it on iGo nextgen or do they need to be cracked first. I'm kind of new here so i don't know everything yet
    Last edited by Boki; 25th September 2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: whole quote not needed

Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

A "cracked" is applied to proggy not content data. That is, you don't touch any content files including .fbl, .poi, etc...
    It's the proggy that run a license check on the content you are using (what's under the content directories) If there is valid license for that content or proggy is fully cracked (no license needed) then the content will be valid (shown under Settings->About-Content->Map, etc...)
    Note currently there is no fully cracked NextGen for WinCE. So if you have to use WinCE, stick to iGO/Primo. There are many versions of fully cracked NextGen for android.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    A "cracked" is applied to proggy not content data. That is, you don't touch any content files including .fbl, .poi, etc...
    It's the proggy that run a license check on the content you are using (what's under the content directories) If there is valid license for that content or proggy is fully cracked (no license needed) then the content will be valid (shown under Settings->About-Content->Map, etc...)
    Note currently there is no fully cracked NextGen for WinCE. So if you have to use WinCE, stick to iGO/Primo. There are many versions of fully cracked NextGen for android.
    I have the android i'm using a 10.1" px5 octa core with marshmallow 6.0.1 on it and igo nextgen the only thing that's confusing the hell out of me now is the device selection on the naviextras website.
    Sofar i saw NNG thats igo my way 8 that website says is the WinCE version and NNG Milano brand that one doesn't say if it's wince or android.

If you guys point me to which device i need to select so we all android users here can have the updated maps for igo i will appreciate it.
    I'm out of service til this sunday so i have 3 days to get this downloaded and then uploaded to zippyshare so the rest can use it

Think of this as me paying back to whoever bought the 2016.03 versions of the maps i used the last few months

iGO Enthusiast Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1
    Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

You can not select any device. (that is, you can, but...)
    They'll demand the serial number of the device and the previous registration. That part you seen is strictly for standalone devices.
    So, as Android user, you can download only legal NextGen from Play Store, and maps that are legally offered along with it. I don't know which version is current for USA, but for Europe users are complain that get a very outdated version.
    Btw, when you purchase legal maps, you get a legal license (refers to standalone devices and others). The type of license depends on the package you buy and the types of software that is on the device. Therefore, there are incomplete licenses to which the users of the forum complain

It's not nice to say, but as Android user, it is better for you to download some software from forum, and content you need.
    If you really need latest maps, and money is not a problem, then look for your market which are popular devices, that receive the freshest regular updates. Buy that device.
    Last edited by Boki; 21st September 2017 at 07:40 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

@xEddie, what is the URL you're downloading from? The one from "naviextras website"
    Is "NNG Milano" same as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I can't access [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It gives "Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
    We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
    Please check back again soon."
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 21st September 2017 at 07:46 AM.