Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Global Moderator Truck support in NG versions
    Truck support in NG versions

Israel: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Gift: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net

2.    Advertissements

For more info see on google play

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Important User Truck support in NG versions
    Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

Why both from Play store have date of 7Feb2017, yet both versions posted in forum has date of 26Jan2017 ? Israel cost $27.98 while Gift is free so a whole lot more people uses it. Need to see if Gift is working fully with truck restriction.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Gift is free, so limited in many ways and should not be mixed with Israel version which has native truck support.
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<

Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

I would deferred judgement on Gift not having truck support until it's tested. As I already said, extended settings is not in truck.zip but in vehicle_selection.zip So it's not the "native support" of Israel that provides it. However, it's possible that other variables and routing engine might have support for truck restriction. The alert icons that shown working by the_bookworm is from truck.zip which is not included in Israel.

Short of spending a lot of time dissecting both proggy and compared, best can do is to try testing it. However, there is differences in permissions of .apk's
    Gift has com.android.vending.check_license but Israel doesn't.
    Israel have read_contacts, record_audio, send_sms but Gift doesn't.
    It is hard to know if those permissions in Israel are from original build or added by Arimi's mod from quartzo's post.

I get the feeling Gift is not cracked but a version that allow working (based on *.check_license), perhaps with limited license that doesn't include truck capability; but it's odd that truck restriction does work, just no proof of it working "fully" yet.
    Since no one posted the original Israel, I have no idea if it was cracked or Arimi's mod automatically added the license.

Finally, if truck restriction is supported, you would think it would be mentioned in Play store for Gift and Israel. It's mentioned for World but ironically, it doesn't work for it (at least from the version posted)
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 14th September 2017 at 06:21 PM.

I have few friends professional truck drivers using Israel version all over EU and they had no complaints, in contrary, they all are very satisfied with it.
    I have no chance to test some specific situations, so all I can do is to trust them.
    I only added map_changer_here_tomtom.zip, tilt_the_map.zip and width_road.zip for obvious reasons.
    MB Moon night sky

The issues (for me) isn't about Israel* since the_bookworm already shown that it "fully" worked. The issues is Gift, ever since my first post in this thread, it always been about Gift. If you're happy with your version, good for you. I want what would be provided according to the codes.

* Arimi's version used; but I preferred original untouched Israel being tested. If you have original NextGen9.18.27.687519-Israel(7Feb2017), please post it.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 14th September 2017 at 06:22 PM.

GIFT version, downloaded from this forum. No additional lic-files, no additional skins, only truck.zip posted by osiris4isis is added.

Spoiler: ver+lic info

Spoiler: screens part 1

Spoiler: screens part 2

And again - it is impossible to for me to make screenshots of the message windows that appeard when I drive on restricted road. Personally I saw today two messages - one says some thing like "You are driving in restricted area, please, consider leaving. Continue driving at your own risk." and the second one was similar, but it concerns directly the weight of vehicle (over 12t).

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Unless I am wrong, I believe Israel 9.18.27.687519 (2017_01_26) is what I called NextGen9.18.27.687519-Gift(26Jan2017). But to be sure, please give CRC-32 of .apk
    Spoiler: CRC-32/sfv
    ISRAEL_9.18.27.687519.apk 805CACA1
    Last edited by Boki; 14th March 2018 at 09:54 PM.

Many thanks, mate. No need to screenshot notifications, your descriptions make sense. As far as Gift working "fully", I am satisfied with the test. Now we can use Gift+truck(from World) without additional cracked and licensing and truck restriction is working "fully." This makes me feel better to continue modding Gift.

Member +

It is Not Truck, Drive through a tunnel of 3,5m height with a 4,5m truck, and you don't see any signs on te side of you're screen.

This is what you're looking for Osiris4isis.

You only get the one i posted before, what is showing now in the screenshot's are turn warnings from DA, no truck at all.
    I don't want to know if i'm going straifgt on the same road do i, i wan't to know if i can pass the tunnel up ahead......

I am still testing and as soon i do have the screens with truck notices on the side i will post it here