Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Nougat 7.1.1

Default Nougat 7.1.1

Hello everybody,

I tried install a few version iGO Nextgen/Basarsoft on my Nokia 5, and the following message appears: Missing or incomplete folder android_linked_root
    Device does not have root. Please help.

2.    Advertissements

Member + Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1

There words going not to ROOT phone itself, but for major application folder. Go to sys.txt file, open it and edit in [folders] section correct data about android_linked_root

Thank you, but I do not know how to go about it. I'm pasting the folder entries entry. Will you help me? Everything I would like to install in the device memory. Thx.

[folders]
    linked_root_list="/storage/extSDCard/iGO /storage/sdcard2/iGO /sdcard2/iGO /sdcard/external_sd/iGO /ext_card/iGO /mnt/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/emmc/iGO /mnt/extern_sd/iGO /mnt/external_sd/iGO /mnt/exsdcard/iGO /mnt/ext_card/iGO /mnt/ext_sd/iGO /mnt/extsd/iGO /mnt/extSdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard/_ExternalSD/iGO /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/ExtStorages/iGO /mnt/sdcard/extStorages/SdCard/iGO /mnt/sdcard2/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /storage/sdcard0/iGO /storage/iGO /sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard-ext/iGO /mnt/sdcard/sd/iGO /mnt/sd/iGO /mnt/sdcard/iGO /mnt/iGO /sdcard/iGO /storage/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/sdcard1/iGO /mnt/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/ext/SdCard/iGO /storage/emulated/0/iGO"
    has_secondary_root=0

has_secondary_root=1
    android_secondary_root_path="/storage/extSdCard/addons"

iGO Enthusiast Nougat 7.1.1
    Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1Nougat 7.1.1

Next settings are wrong :

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    two oposite in succesive lines

There are too many posts with problems like your.
    Wrong section also - > MOVED.
    Been a nooby is not an excuse for laziness.

Read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] first, then read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    then read several threads about NG and proper instalations, then practice.
    Read where to put iGO folders.
    Read what to write in sys.
    Practice.
    Then ask questions.

Last edited by Boki; 10th August 2017 at 08:01 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.