Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0

Default Problem with Win 10

Hello. I have a problem with the maps in windows 10. I install them in C/Programdata/Garmin/Maps, but on having opened mapsource or basecamp the maps do not appear. Someone can indicate me the route of installation of the maps in win 10. Thank you.
    Last edited by AKODIAK; 21st July 2017 at 07:43 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Member + Problem with Win 10

You need patched Mapinstall 4.0.4 and gmap not xxxxxxxxxx.img, Mapsource is outdated.
    Last edited by b12b; 24th July 2017 at 08:26 PM.

Member +

[QUOTE=AKODIAK;1087299]Hello. I have a problem with the maps in windows 10. I install them in C/Programdata/Garmin/Maps, but on having opened mapsource or basecamp the maps do not appear. Someone can indicate me the route of installation of the maps in win 10. Thank you.[/QUOTE

MapSource v6.16.3 Patched exe.rar
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by okasti; 24th July 2017 at 09:02 PM.

Important User Problem with Win 10
    Problem with Win 10Problem with Win 10

Quote Originally Posted by AKODIAK View Post
    Hello. I have a problem with the maps in windows 10. I install them in C/Programdata/Garmin/Maps, but on having opened mapsource or basecamp the maps do not appear. Someone can indicate me the route of installation of the maps in win 10. Thank you.
    C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps is indeed the default path for *.gmap installation in Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Only for XP is the path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps (or similar).

If the map doesn't show in MapSource/MapInstall/BaseCamp despite being placed correctly then the problem is elsewhere.

Thank you very much to all. Ultimately I it solved des installing the folder gmap and turning it to installing in the recommended route. Regards.