Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sat Nav Software

hi everyone .

im new to all this & cant really figure out what to download & where to put files on sd card so i am looking for anyone who can help me please.

my device is a philips ced1900bt (800x480 ) which i believe runs wince

Spoiler: info
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

i would like to have igo running on it

thanks all
    Last edited by robbienee; 4th July 2017 at 09:07 AM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Sat Nav Software
    Sat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav Software

From specs:

"Navigation ready : (optional GPS kit required)"

Do you have it?

P.S.
    Welcome to forum. First, read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do not crosspost.
    Last edited by Boki; 4th July 2017 at 07:03 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

yeah i have gps antenna & have it working with navigator free.

Sat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav SoftwareSat Nav Software

Then what is the problem?
    Download proper iGO Primo for 800x480 ("Honda Civic Reborn" recommended), download desired maps and other content, put them on SD card properly organized, tell your device what program to use (navigation path) and enjoy.
    All software and content you have here on forum, in proper sections (iGO Maps, iGO Primo software and tools, iGO Tutorials ...).

But, before that
    You mentioned navigator free. You mean this
    Spoiler: info
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

?
    I don't see it is for WinCE. Only for Windows/Android/WinMOBILE
    Anyway, you can try, SD cards are cheap.
    Last edited by Boki; 4th July 2017 at 09:36 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

I installed as you said the ( civic reborn one ) the application starts then locks up or the touchscreen does not work ?
    any other version you can suggest ?

i tried with & without extra content , both the same outcome

Thanks

rob
    Last edited by Boki; 4th July 2017 at 02:08 PM.

You did not answered my question
    R you sure it is WinCE? I did not find any information about it. Get in the setup of the device, find about page, software info, or similar.

R you totally, absolutely precisely set the entire contents according to the regulations? Have you used only clean package?
    You can also try Kajoe pack for S100. Before exchanging software on SD card, format it.
    Last edited by Boki; 4th July 2017 at 02:21 PM.

its defo wince 100%, as i have the freenavigation working which is wince based, u get wince option when you install it.
    Cant see anyway to get into info on my device.

i downloaded this version [link removed] which i believe u linked, just installed that on its own & with map software both times it just froze on language screen .

thanks rob
    Last edited by Boki; 4th July 2017 at 07:30 PM.

Read forum rules.
    Never show hidden links/content.
    You don't need multiresolution version, I said try with minimal package just for your device.
    Try Primo 2.0, try Kajoe S100 pack, it will cost you nothing but good will and some time.

thanks boki.

i got it all working thanks to you .
    just one more thing i would like to ask , how can i change the bootlogo please ?

thanks rob

Well, first tell what is worked for you
    Then, what bootlogo, from what package?

P.S.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    etc...
    Last edited by Boki; 5th July 2017 at 12:42 PM.