Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?

HI GUYS I WANT TO NOW IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGO 8 MAPS AND PRIMO MAPS ? fbl files ? so yes where can i find primo map for europa and turkey
    any help pls i am just a noobie

2.    Advertissements

Important User Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?
    Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?

Answer
    Spoiler: .

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 10th June 2017 at 06:53 PM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

i just downloaded primo i3 i thnk that kinda support also wince for my car , the trouble i have is now when i only put netherlands cards fdl etc it work perfectly but after i put europa fbl etc., give some error and doesnt work any more ...so i am litlle stuck on this thing i downloaded 1 more fbl files maybe the other once wherre corupted or something... and btw when i hit thelink for download it doesntwork on utorrent you cant see any country or something els ...?
    Last edited by whiteroos; 10th June 2017 at 07:09 PM.

Administrator Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?

The spoiler link of osiris4isis works to the GPS forum post and the torrent of 64GB is active with 4 seeds, you need to add torrent raw Hash to Utorrent "can't remember how that was done" I no long use Utorrent, I now use Tixati v2.53. Where I have just placed the raw Hash file.

PM Cserrobi and ask him what countries etc it covers before you continue with this large download.
    Can't see a link/attachment? Don't post asking why. Just 'Like' the post & hit F5:
    THE LIKE BUTTON IS NOW IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER
    Posts serving no purpose like thanks or to ask about links go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or are deleted, it's GPS Power policy.

Important User Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?
    Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?Is there any difference igo8 and primo map ?

Here is what I used, wait for utorrent to load it and then you can pick which file(s) to get afterward (don't have to download everything)
    You don't need to get .fds since no proggy can use it yet
    Spoiler: .

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 11th June 2017 at 04:17 AM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.