Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Master

hot iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i Skin

This is the latest version of the skin by o4i before it disappeared. It was originally made for 9.18.27.627562-Basarsoft (26Jan2016) but is working with the latest version, too.

This is my setup with all tweaks, hacks, ux created mostly by o4i, but there are also bits and pieces by zervdim, pongo and the crew and others (if you see your work here, please contact me so that I can update the info).

This is AIO setup working with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] version of the app.

o4i has other priorities so till he decides to resume his work on this project it is what it is.

There has been so much work put into it that to describe what does what from scratch would be a killer, still if in doubt ask and if I find time, I will reply.

Once again, use it only if you know what you are doing. I would not recommend this setup for first time users. You have been warned.

Spoiler: Link
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

To all who can help, please give me a hand with mirrors

TIA

Spoiler: Images

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by iVoy; 8th December 2017 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Dead links removed
    If you think I helped you, please add to my reputation

2.    Advertissements

Important User iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i Skin
    iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i Skin

Yep, this post is ONLY for the UX's and "skin", you must get the proggy from another iVoy's post. Ok, enuff hint.

Member +

I am glad to see a link to o4i's skin. It's my favorite skin and I was sorry to see it disappear. I am currently using it with Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 and, although it was not designed for this version, so far, i did not find anything wrong.

I have tried the world version (with default ux) which was much faster to load and run but was too poor in features. The only drawback with this skin is its very slow to load and a bit more sluggish. I will try to disable few Ux to see if it will improve performance.

Shouldn't this discussion be located in the Skin forum instead of Software?

iGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i SkiniGO Basarsoft 9.18.27689739 o4i Skin

Yes, this post should belong in the skin group. You will gain about 2-3 seconds without the UX's; not worth it. The slowness* is not from the UX's but the core code itself. There are some "errors" that causes slowdown and I had fixed them in my last mods for it. Unfortunately those mods went bye-bye when
    1. My laptop hard drive crashed (didn't have time to try to recovered it yet)
    2. The phone I was testing crashed when I tried to switch from Davik to ART (never do this!!)

The reason that I choose to mod Basarsoft initially instead of other proggy such as Avic (at the time, fastest loading) was because it was the first "fully cracked" proggy that works with any maps and contents without licenses.
    Currently now, Avic seems to stop updating (and still not fully cracked) and other latest proggy such as Gift and World along with Basarsoft being "fully cracked"
    Also with Gift, World and Basarsoft pretty much loading same speed, but Gift having the most functionalities such as native online weather and voice recognition, I decided to do mods for Gift. It also give me an opportunity to examine different proggy codes and gain more experience in modding
    Catymag also supported and help in testings. I try to train her in the ways of the force, but she didn't have time.

* I did some investigation and got timing data from Avic, Israel, Africa and Basarsoft version then. Also the log trace tell me those errors to be corrected.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 17th April 2017 at 05:44 PM.

Hello
    How can I get rid of this "kitten" on the screen

Member +

@O4I
    You skin has so much functionality (well maybe a bit too much). I would hate to drop it now. Well not until I find something similar. i consider myself a big fan of your skin.

Now that you have moved your interest toward Gift, are you planning to port your skin to Gift or are you starting from scratch adding mods at your own pace?

Knowing your future plan, I will use 2 SD cards (the main one with Basar and your skin and the other with Gift and your mods) I will drop Basar when Gift is suitable to my needs.

Many thanks for your great work

@varso There a some functions that I wanted to do for Basarsoft but didn't get a chance back then. Now I can play with it on Gift and when I'm done with them, I will port Basarsoft functions over to Gift. And if have time, I'll revisit Basarsoft or World later. You have to understand, there are a lot of things in modding that I do not know yet and have to find out via trial and errors.

@deMarco If you keep on petting it, it will go away. No seriously, the "kitten" is waiting for you to get a GPS lock so to determined your country/state to use as flag.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by deMarco View Post
    Hello
    How can I get rid of this "kitten" on the screen
    Use another MSelector 2

Oh no, don't take the milk away, just turn off the "flag" option.

Master

@ deMarco

Just use change the MSelector2_o4i_3d3_NA_States (delete or rename it) and use MSelector2_o4i_3d_World.zip_ (you need to rename it - just remove_)