Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Important User New:  Skin_V9.0a_Default & Silver & Pearl & Crystal_2.4_Final
    New:  Skin_V9.0a_Default & Silver & Pearl & Crystal_2.4_Final

Mate @ karimovan

Our Friend - Doperman ( Andreas ) - is ... - Author this all skin Doupas - knows what he writes!

Andreas and jjavram good job - Thx
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by wojpen View Post

Our Friend - Doperman ( Andreas ) - is ... - Author this all skin Doupas - knows what he writes!
    Now I know it

Each appreciation to all of you

Helo Doperman and Wojpen, first at all thank you for your work.
    I am a* user of iGO Primo (9.6.29.625822) and I'm very happy. Currently I use a skin of the family AriNe (GjAk_v2.1_AriNe-35F-zip).
    I installed yours skins Doupas_v9.0a, and I liked very much (congratulations) but I have a little problem: I am not able to do that app says the voices of warning speedcams. Now i have a folder with the voices in: ui_android/ audio / speedcam_en (.wav file types). This solution is going well in AriNe skins but *not running for your Doupas skins .
    Can you help me to resolve this problem, to runing warnings voices for speedcams?
    Thank you very much and sorry for my poor English.

Hello Friend!

I do not understand - what you need - so just point out:

Want:
    1. signaling SpeedCam only audio
    2. signaling SpeedCam only TTS
    3. signaling SpeedCam audio and TTS
    4. signaling SpeedCam audio - only if they exceeded the speed
    5. signaling SpeedCam audio - only when approaching a SpeedCam

Be - that point, and attach your sys.txt - only sections warnings and SpeedCam.

The problem - is the result - the construction of skin: GjAK and Doupas.
    In GjAK - audio file is in the skin, but in Doupas - skin. zip is whithout audio file.

The solution to this - is to place audio files in the folder ui_android - which will be located in the directory iGO - look screen:
    audio file

But it is not everything.
    Depending on what you need (1-5) - A change is required sys.txt and configuration.
    It was described in detail:
    * Here (TTS) - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (My tutor)
    and
    * Here (non-TTS) - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (Tutor - Brown Dog Thx. )

Refer to the topics - and when you have a problem - then write (first try to do the same)

regards wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

what is difference between skin v9.0 and v9.0a and v9.0b

is this update or different style?

Regards

Mate seyedhossein
    Here are the added functionality and options in the following versions:

skin 9.0
    1) New settings for the themechanger ... You can change the wheather from the skin with the new themechanger v6.7.01.
    2) New button in "setting in the map" auto day and night profiles
    3) New setting Alert types.We In Speedcam can change the Distance for all Speedcams for Visual and Audio Warnings Seedcam
    4) New settings for voice on / off and for local time on the menu ... the settings, enable / disable from settings / more settings / Show Sound and Time on local menus
    (Local Menu - the top right corner screen),
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

skin 9.0a
    1) New button on the map That we can change the use or the non tolls ... Activated by the settings on the map.
    2) New color appearance of camera warnings. We can choose red or green appearance ... Activated by the settings on the map.
    3) New option for linear compass. We can choose where and digital displays Squadrons ... Activated by the settings for the Linear map and compass on the map.

skin 9.0b
    1) We can capture the screen from every where we are on skin. We will see every where and capture image in the top left on the screen. From there we can screen captures.
    2) New lock icon on the screen when we lock the screen.
    3) Νew environmental zone button to Which We can enable or disable the envrironmental zone.
    4) We can enable or disable the voice of speed limit warning from the speedlimit icon.
    5) The change skin now is Directly. When we select skin imediatly we can restart the program for change skin.
    6) Added all the flags of the countries

in sum: - each of these subsequent versions contain additional additives previous skin - and so is the next development version
    Starting with version 6.6 Doupas - each new version was on the Forum reported.

Older versions of the skin Doupas can be downloaded from the link in this post - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

regards wojpen
    Last edited by wojpen; 5th April 2016 at 09:14 PM.
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

Master

Hello,
    Excellent skin! Is there a way to put the GJA map changer utility into the quick menu please?

Regards
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1_123 View Post
    Hello,
    Excellent skin! Is there a way to put the GJA map changer utility into the quick menu please?

Regards
    Richard
    Hi mate..

Go to settings/extra settings/utility gja and do enamble. Then you will have on navigation menu the utility.

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images