Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member + What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!

IGO Primo What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!

Hi, its me (The Newbie) again

Would someone explain what "Historical Traffic" is?

How old history, hours - days - and so on?
    Should I choose not to see Historical Traffic?

Thanks in advance!!

------

Ahhr, It helps if one spells right, when trying to search Google! - I found this after I corrected my misspelling!

If statistical traffic information is stored with the map data, the software can take them into
    account when planning a route. In normal cases, these statistics help you avoid usual traffic
    jams on the given day of week in the given hour but in some cases like on public holidays that
    fall on normal weekdays, they can be misleading.

@ ADMIN - please fell free to delete this post!
    Last edited by Buffen; 13th March 2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Fopund the answer!

2.    Advertissements

Important User What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!
    What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!What is "Historical Traffic"?? - Found the answer!

Most of the info you are looking for are here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Info about iGO files [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] post#6
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600