Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )

HI, at first sory for my english - im from Poland. I have one problem with my igo. I download new map europe q2 2015, poi and spedcam + new license and when i started my program system show ''chose language'' next taskbar loading stop at the half and... nothing. What I doing bad? I have diferent version igo program and tested with this maps - without results . I tested more version maps, my last version is 2015 q1 and I don't have problem with this. Propably is the license problem, but I don't know at 100 % and which license is good. Mi navigation is mio 670 spirit + custom startup menu. Thanks for our opinion. Martin.

2.    Advertissements

What I find strange is that you had to choose the language. If the set up is not new and only the maps are, then why? Did you only replace maps? Or did you add maps? A freezing system could indicate a memory problem.
    Delete the save folder and remove all maps, that is : move all maps to PC. Then start again with one map. Just one! Of that works, add one map, and so on.

I think the problem is the license only works with "maps" 2015 Q2, the rest of the extras do not work.
    We have to wait for a license to unlock the rest of the content 2015 Q2.
    2s
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks for reply's. I only replace maps ( delete all in maps folder and add new map ) I don't delete save folder ( my wrong ) I try again.

Important User Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )
    Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )Igo MAP 2015 q2 problem ( program not sart )

Check if you have Turkey corrupt map that has been shared in the first links on forum.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Helo, delete the speedcam folder, end will work with your maps.

Ok, its finaly works I try few time and problem is speedcam folder. I delete this and work. But when I scale map ''-'' te roads color is voilet. After i press scale minus one more time roads are normal color. When i added speedcam folder again the program stop on the load.