Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User AA Florence & Tuscany Guide
    AA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany Guide

POIs AA Florence & Tuscany Guide

AA Florence & Tuscany Guide

cf lg

AA City Guide is all you need to plan your daily activities on your trip to Florence & Tuscany.

With just the touch of a button, you have access to AA reviews, prices, opening times and facility details. After reviewing the information, touch "Go!," and your device will guide you there with detailed turn-by-turn directions

Includes hundreds of hotels, restaurants, boutiques, museums and more.
    Offers contact details so you can book a full day's activities from your hotel room or phone ahead for reservations.
    Includes price details, opening times and payment options.
    Includes directions and parking information.

unlock with an .unl file made with Jetmouse kg and
    FID 386, PID 1,Rgn ID 17,Vend ID 1

copy in \POI directory

AA_FlorenceTuscany.rar
    link in post n5

sc 04 lgsc 03 lg
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

I installed this in POI directory on my 3790 but i can not find any of this POI's. Also I made unl file with the same name in POI directory but nothing happened. Any help, please?

AA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany GuideAA Florence & Tuscany Guide

If the guide file is installed on a Nuvi correctly, the custom POIs should show up in "Extras".
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

new link:
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Next time please use report button: see my signature link
    l9ebnsm