Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Clarion version differs to much to Blaupunkt, therefore is difficult to combine files between them. I also didn't get much success modifying/swapping skins within the UX folders..I'm not an expert with the skinning but I was still able to make Clarion version look like Blaupunkt. I have used skin files from Blaupunkt UX folder and integrated them into Clarion data.zip. The result is almost identical to the original Blaupunkt, but there are still some minor things which needs to be improved. I also inserted Blaupunkt_845_Series.ini and corrected sys file as I get a feedback from my friend, that skinned Clarion doesn't create save folder on Blaupunkt New York 845.

Here it is:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    pass: gpspower

note: this Clarion version still have initial annoying bug when executing .exe file. It seems that nothing happens, but after you click it for the the second or the third time it switches to a loading screen and loads up successfully. I really don't have a clue how to solve that one out.

I tested this one on my Wayteq x980BT pna and it's working ok, but as I said, some things still needs to be improved. What bothers me the most is the font colour for distance, speed and other numbers in the cockpit - these are white and therefore barely visible on the sun.

edit: new link - corrected font colours (thanks to LionHeart66 for a hint)
    Last edited by janch; 21st June 2015 at 10:26 PM.

2.    Advertissements

@janch,
    the colors of fonts are in files main_scheme.ui ...
    (for day and another for night)

lh66

thank you LionHeart66 I just can't believe how I missed that..I've searched everywhere
    OK, I've made a corresponding correction in the package, link is changed.

Important User iGO Primo 9.6.13.491814 (Feb. 2. 2015) Blaupunkt
    iGO Primo 9.6.13.491814 (Feb. 2. 2015) Blaupunkt

Mirror #21 janch
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    ex119 1free
    ap202 1click
    Last edited by navigator; 18th March 2016 at 12:31 PM.
    2h3wklg Do you have a question, write PM

Quote Originally Posted by janch View Post
    note: this Clarion version still have initial annoying bug when executing .exe file. It seems that nothing happens, but after you click it for the the second or the third time it switches to a loading screen and loads up successfully. I really don't have a clue how to solve that one out.
    If you want to solve that issue put the files contained in the attached ZIP inside project_config in your data.zip (it will also solve the save folder not being created). Use TotalCommander i had bad results with WinRAR.

Unfortunately the skin resembles SanDiego 530 not Philadelphia 845 that is why i was asking if there is a way to force load UX zip files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

Yes It works! Nice job iondarie!

by the way I'm not sure what you meant with the skin resemble? I used skins taken from UX folder form original New York 845 (from the first post) so this Clarion should have exactly the same look like original form NY 845.. I tested it on my PNA. Or I'm I missing something? It's indeed true that I'we never saw iGO version from San Diego, nor any other Blaupunkt 2-din system except this one from NY 845.

Keep in mind that the css files are different between clarion and blaupunkt. the buttons don't look the same, the buttons should not have a background image they only have a small thin border. look at the images i posted and you will understand.

I tested the zip that navigator kindly posted but it looks prety different to me :D
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

Yep It's no good. Also that red warning notice on the background is annoying. But interesting, on PNA is a different result.. So back to the drawing board I guess..

I notice that there is no need to insert your project_config files in to clear loading issue. My eye cached one string in clarion_foryou.ini which caused that backrgound loading glitch:

[loading]
    show_statustext=0
    show_progressbar=1
    progressbar_end_bmp=loading_progressbar_end.bmp
    background_startup=1 (I changed that value to 0 and it worked!)
    dont_force_focus=1
    show_window_on_ui_ready=0

@iondarie

can you test this version. It's a classic primo 2.4 (9.6.13.405512) with the original Blaupunk UX skins. I did some changes in .ini files regarding sound (comparing to the original) and I think it's worth trying.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

pass: gpspower

and by the way [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a really good solution for uploading files, but every time I try to upload a file it's deleted right after upload finishes, due to a virus detection..And of course it's a false positive.
    Last edited by janch; 24th June 2015 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by janch View Post
    @iondarie...
    "http://goo.gl/FrWW1n – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively."

Try: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]