Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3

topo TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3

TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3

cf lg
    Prepare for your next great outdoor adventure in Norway with this highly detailed topographic mapping product. With fully routable maps and Garmin ActiveRouting¹, it contains versatile route planning for walking and cycling.

• Integrates topographic vector map data from Statens Kartverk at a scale of 1:50,000 on compatible devices
    • Displays content from the Norwegian Trekking Association like huts and trails
    • Shows customized activity routes using ActiveRouting, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours
    • Offers thousands of different destination choices with searchable points of interest/names
    • Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty

Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.

FID: 3800

Original Image:
    Locked: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4372j30iau33fxz

UnLocked: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    41833s8k77uogbp
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

SQL: (010-D1443-00.db)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    lbp87p05q130rf1

Image: SQL FIX (010-D1443-00)
    UnLocked: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    1dga26o38ap3l4v
    Code:
    Last edited by Paveli; 6th November 2015 at 11:09 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Note the difference between the header info (006-D5733-00) and the SQL file name (010-D1443-00.db).

As a result, change the header info to match the correct SQL version (010-D1443-00). Otherwise SQL won't work in conjunction with this map.

Important User TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3
    TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3

NorwayExperiencePROv3.rar - 1 RAR archive, unpacked size 1.176.567.808 bytes
    Passord: gpspower.net
    Locked .img
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

TOPONorwayExperiencePROv3-SQL.rar -1 RAR archive, unpacked size 2.797.568 bytes
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Code:
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Hi. I download TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3 locked original image file and unlocked it with latest version of gimgunlock. Then copied the image to SD of my etrex 30. It's working on the device but when I connect the device with Basecamp I can see on the left side "gmapsupp" with the red line under it just for a few seconds before it disappear. What could I have done wrong? Map is working on the device so it shoulnt be a problem of locked or unlocked image.

TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3TOPO Norway Experience PRO v3

Your map probably has a problem, it's not MS flag 1, so it should show up fine in BC, check your map with Gmaptool.

.img in BaseCamp:

2dkc0ap
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    Your map probably has a problem, it's not MS flag 1, so it should show up fine in BC, check your map with Gmaptool.
    Okay, I downloaded the map again, unlocked it and put it on the SD, but same fault than before. Working on device but Basecamp didn't load the map. This are the results of Gmaptool:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Code:

Code:

From what I see map is ok.
    Do you have two maps named both gmapsupp.img in your device. Not good, you can use anyname.img in your etrex 30.
    Map path in sd must be: sd/Garmin/anyname.img
    l9ebnsm

Problem fixed. Looks like Basecamp create a new gmapsupp.img after I deleted it.
    Deleted it again and now Basecamp load the map.

Used on Oregon 600, Astro 320 and my old Nuvi 760, Works Nice, Thanks. the unzipping reported error and needed to be forced and the download site sucked. and so does my English
    But the map Works like charm, I had no problem when using it.

how do i change the header info?