Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm looking for Astro 220 old firmware, because I (stupid me) upgraded it with webupdater and after that connect to dog unit lost. I have tried all, but no results Maybe I just need to revert it back to old firmware, but I haven't find any. I'm desperate.

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Garmin devices software versions summaries
    Garmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summaries

G'day DaniAstro, welcome to GPSPower.

You're not the only one looking desperately for older fw for astro220 i would suspect. There was another guy from your part of the world asking too several months ago [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. He never posted again after i suggested he try to rollback to PouchX's modified version of the official V3.50 fw. [PouchX had replaced all the EN strings with FR in the fw, added an Atlantic basemap to overwrite the Americas one and renamed it V3.52, but essentially it's still V3.50 otherwise]. This is my later [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] from that thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    We didn't look properly in our own backyard, there's a possible solution for you right here in our forum. Do you need to have EN as a language? If you can get by with FR instead and still have Norsk & Svenska you could use PouchX's V3.52 which he modified from V3.50:....
    I guess that might be your only option now unless kunix can find the time to make the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or someone has an earlier unmodified version they can post.

If you want to try Pouchx's fw with EN let me know, then i'll copy EN back over the FR and upload for you. Or you can do it yourself of course. But best try his FR v3.52 first to see if it solves your immediate problem. Please do report back, many others may want to try this downgrade if it works for you.
    Last edited by Boki; 2nd February 2020 at 03:48 PM.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Member +

Do you have Nuvi 27XX Firmware(ID 1711) ? Tanks!

Important User Garmin devices software versions summaries
    Garmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summaries

which Nuvi 27XX ????
    nuvi 2xx7 has HWID 1582
    nuvi 27x9 has HWID 1932
    nuvi 27x7 and 27x8 has HWID 1517
    nuvi 2xx7 and 2xx8 can be HWID 3077 or HWID 1582 it depends on part n.
    nuvi 2798 has HWID 1884
    nuvi 2xx7 and 2xx8C4 has HWID 2077
    You can find them all here:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Navigation software expert Garmin devices software versions summaries
    Garmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summaries

Quote Originally Posted by franco663 View Post
    Do you have Nuvi 27XX Firmware(ID 1711) ? Tanks!
    Caty, it is Nuvi2795SouthAmerica

Code:
    Last version here:

Code:
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Member +

Giomen, do you have the 2.1 version ?
    Last edited by Boki; 2nd February 2020 at 03:39 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote

Navigation software expert Garmin devices software versions summaries
    Garmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summariesGarmin devices software versions summaries

Version 2.1 was preinstalled on device and never uploaded to server, so only Garmin have it.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Master

Garmin has changed the style of references to the firmware.
    For example:

it was before
    nuviCam software version 2.20
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

It has now become
    nuviCam software version 3.10

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

applicable to the Nuvi series with firmware 2016
    Last edited by catymag; 10th February 2016 at 01:58 AM. Reason: coded G link

Important User Garmin devices software versions summaries

weird on Perry is still old style
    Code:
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Can i have FW version 2.10 for DriveAssist 50LM APAC HWID 2596? My current fw is 2.10 or Now can i patch with DriveAssist50,APAC_GCDfileonly__240.gcd ?

thanks