Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons
    Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons

On another tack, is turbo's SymbolExtractor's workings basically similar to your own program or is it of some real use to you?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Important User Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons
    Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons

Well, my proggy is more of a hacker tool and not for end user. Other than the bad images here and there, turboccc's proggies should be fine for the average user. For what I want to do. his program doesn't provide (ptr address, size and correlation of data) For example, I need to find out which byte(s) in Cyclop alert data control the bitmaps. I don't like to "reinvent the wheel*", so unless he release his source code, I will have to figure out how to do it myself.

* unless it's a better wheel
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 10th June 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons
    Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons

Best you just re-invent that wheel then i guess [and make it better ok!]. Waiting for the next exciting tangent taken by your fertile brain ....... [can endlessly rename the thread, np. ]
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons
    Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons

Sorry about the switching of topics, but one thing lead to another. I started with audio because I was working on Cicada and wanted to take a break, so I started to play with Pigtones (I like Stewie voice) and wanted to see if I can mixed match voices from different packages. Then I got side track with images. You can name the thread, "Osiris crazy interests and ideas" and it will stick better
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 11th June 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Hell no problem! Topic mix of voices and images is no real issue here, i preempted there would be other things [i can recognise a nimble brain even from afar y'see ]. If you recall, in post#8 i even thought i might have to move or split off the thread again ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Goddammit you bleedin' stalker, ...............
    PS: Moved this into it's own thread in 'POIs, Voices, Speedcams & Vehicles' section. We can move it again if it gets even more diverse.
    Talk about woteva ya wanna. Interesting stuff always seems to result.

Aussie-Neil, what do you know about srf? What units can use them? Where are the one with biggest size and newest update? I'm almost done coding my srf extractor and will start on generator soon.

Navigation software expert Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons
    Extraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, iconsExtraction and Experimenting with Garmin voice Audio Packs and fw symbols, icons

It are icons for vehicle on screen. It is using in all Garmin device and SW for mobile device.

Tutorial is here under "Make a vehicle?":
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    P.S. GPI content extractor I think is more useful tools!!!
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Quote Originally Posted by Giomen View Post
    It are icons for vehicle on screen. It is using in all Garmin device and SW for mobile device.

Tutorial is here under "Make a vehicle?":
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    P.S. GPI content extractor I think is more useful tools!!!
    Thanks, I already know about that site. Pretty awesome graphic works from submitters. I also know how to extract them, I just need samples to test my proggy.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Aussie-Neil, what do you know about srf?
    Not much. Is that an offer to teach me?

What units can use them?
    See G's answer above. Not customizable in old region-only type.

Where are the one with biggest size and newest update?
    The latest standard ones are on newer devices initially with some specific to truck and bike units exclusively. Not sure which would be biggest, maybe the dezl truck ones. Many are offered as updates with GE or WU, but some novelty extras are downloadable. I know you've read some vehicle threads, maybe you missed this one though: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I'm almost done coding my srf extractor and will start on generator soon.
    Great, i'm really looking forward to not understanding it at all [will there be a comprehensive Readme?].

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Not much. Is that an offer to teach me?

See G's answer above. Not customizable in old region-only type.

The latest standard ones are on newer devices initially with some specific to truck and bike units exclusively. Not sure which would be biggest, maybe the dezl truck ones. Many are offered as updates with GE or WU, but some novelty extras are downloadable. I know you've read some vehicle threads, maybe you missed this one though: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Great, i'm really looking forward to not understanding it at all [will there be a comprehensive Readme?].

Yeah, my gut feeling is DEZL would be using large size vehicles icon. I'm going to search for some to test. No readme, but it's not hard to understand the format (it's well documented); only problem is that there are several versions and they might change slightly. So any good proggy has to handle the format "generally" enough not to cough when a new version is introduced.