Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Navigation software expert Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map) ozboss's Avatar

JNX Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)

Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)
    Requirements: for all Garmin Devices hows supported birdseye
    Overview: From now on you can for all our winter trips already see on the map how steep the terrain is where your moves you! This feature is unique on the web and completely free of charge.
    This so-called "slope Layer" shows you the first time coverage for almost the entire Alpine region, whether the site has more than 30 ° inclination. All surfaces which appear colored red on the map, exhibit 30 ° slope, or more.

z2nuowx9

More Info:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Download Instructions:
    Spoiler: download
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

password: ozboss18

inside:
    jnx file

copy file to birdseye folder on device
    or an USB Stick to:\\Garmin\birdseye and BaseCamp see map

hoster
    filefactory.com
    share-online.biz

2.    Advertissements

How to unlock on oregon 650?

Navigation software expert Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map) ozboss's Avatar

map is unlocked - works well on my monterra

My Oregon 600 gives: Invalid Birdseye file.
    Maybe I need patched firmware ?

Yes search on forum by firmware patcher

gesendet mit tapatalk

Important User Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)
    Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sent with my phone
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

I've changed the sd-card with the jnx of my O600 to my O300 (that one is already patched for jnx-files): the slope-inclination map works fine on my O300.
    So when I have a patches firmware version on the O600 it will also work well.

(MyO600 has the latest firmware already and it's just a test. I am not changes the firmware on my O600 at the moment, although I see that the latest firmware (v4.40) has now been patched ).

Important User Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)
    Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)Garmin Hangneigungskarte (slope inclination map)

Mirror:
    Hangneigungskarte Alpen.rar -1 RAR archive, unpacked size 3.314.217.884 bytes

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Is there any possibility to find an active download-link to get to the slope inclination map?
    Or does anybody know where to buy that birdseye layer. I just wanna have it on my gps!!
    Thanks for all kind of information