Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]

Hello,

I have a problem navigating CarTrek 600 (win ce 5.0). While starting the device, the screen becomes unresponsive with the logo of CarTrek 600 on it and it won’t respond. So I was wondering if you could help me solve this problem by sending me some kind of manual. img20150212164707

2.    Advertissements

Important User Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]
    Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]

Google translation from:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    The GPS software does not respond as I expected. General Problem Solution Document.

General Problem Solution Paper.
    The GPS software is not responding the way I expected?

If you have the original CosmicSoft navigation software version 2, you always the best, the latest update to install this.
    (The software version can be checked under the buttons "System More Settings >> Settings >> System Information ") The latest software often fixes several bugs that may exist on the various older software versions. A few examples are errors that occur suddenly at startup, the software starts and disappears was during the loading screen, streets are no longer found or countries disappear suddenly. The Update tool contains a few programs that the institution device memory retrieval where possibly corrupt / conflicting settings can sit that can cause interference. Instructions to install it: 1 . Download you click the CarTrek600CS3Update.exe file to your desktop by clicking the link below and choosing to save it as. (by saving to your desktop you will find it easier to back) CarTrek600CS3Update.exe 2. Close or stop only the Original meegleverde SD card plugged into an SD card reader on your PC. 3. Make sure there are no extra SD cards or USB drives connected to your computer. 4. Double-click the file CarTrek600CS3Update.exe and then following in the window that appears next. 5. Wait until the window indicates that the copy of the SD card is ready. 6. Then press Finish. 7. Remove the SD card from your computer / card reader and plug it into the CarTrek600. 8. Turn the CarTrek600 and then press the Navigate button. 9. There will now be a window appears informing you that files will be updated on the SD card. 10. While in this window, click the Update. Knob 11. Wait a few minutes until another message appears informing you that the files are updated. 12. Here click the OK button. The device will restart and you can use the new software now. * If you always get a recurring Update screen, you need the Read Write Lock button on the SD card is put towards the metal dots. After the Update or the failures themselves still

Manual / manuals / instructions. You can both hardware and software find the manuals for different types on our Download Section:
    Code:
    My CarTrek 600 will not start, it lingers in the beginning / start up screen? How do I reset the device to its original factory state?
    Issue:

Device starts and stays in the black screen hang with the CarTrek600 Logo.

Solution:
    Below are instructions for resetting the device.

Please note that the device using a home charger or the USB cable is fully charged.

Please note that this document was created because it works and that maybe the instructions should be improved.

Please ensure that the unit is charged until the light is green.

Never remove data from the original SD card out, and format it never.

1. Download the linked file (s) below:

Download For the serial numbers in the ranges 327 471, 328624, 329584 & 331970
    Download For the serial numbers in the range 325 603 & 326 715 (from 0 to 12,000)
    Download For the serial numbers in the range 322 844, 326 715, 327 584 and 331 970
    Spoiler: links
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Place the extracted individual documents on the Root / Start from a blank or the supplied SD card via an SD card reader connected to your PC.

3. Insert the card into the device must be fully charged (light should be green.

4. Press the Standby button (top left) and hold.

5. Start the device on (even if it's not good unbootable) and keep the standby button pressed for 15 seconds

6. After about 12 seconds the screen will light up or flash again but this time with a progress bar.

(In case of newer devices, the screen will turn white or black remain)

7. Wait until it is finished and leave the unit turned on. This takes 15 minutes.

Restart or turn off the device during these 15 minutes.

Cause:

The problem is caused because the device abruptly put off / was while saving settings *.

Code:
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Thank you very much! But the links are no longer working, that's the problem

Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]Cartrek 600 start problem [SOLVED]

I think you can run TomTom, Navigon or iGO in that device, try to ask in related sections
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

try with this script:

extract and copy files on a SD card. Restart device.

it works on Cartrek 200, maybe will also with CT 600.

catymag - No, i can't run nothing, (mipocket, garmin, igo)...
    janch - the script does not work on device (i try this with card reader)

device is frozen at the start, and he did not loading anything on the card. I must refresh the firmware, windows ce or anything like that. When i connect the device to computer, via the USB cable, the computer ejects a notice "USB Device not recognized"...

Quote Originally Posted by popac86 View Post
    Thank you very much! But the links are no longer working, that's the problem

Posted by catymag
    Code:
    The GPS software does not respond as I expected. General Problem Solution Document.

General Problem Solution Paper.
    The GPS software is not responding the way I expected?

If you have the original CosmicSoft navigation software version 2, you always the best, the latest update to install this.
    (The software version can be checked under the buttons "System More Settings >> Settings >> System Information ") The latest software often fixes several bugs that may exist on the various older software versions. A few examples are errors that occur suddenly at startup, the software starts and disappears was during the loading screen, streets are no longer found or countries disappear suddenly. The Update tool contains a few programs that the institution device memory retrieval where possibly corrupt / conflicting settings can sit that can cause interference. Instructions to install it: 1 . Download you click the CarTrek600CS3Update.exe file to your desktop by clicking the link below and choosing to save it as. (by saving to your desktop you will find it easier to back) CarTrek600CS3Update.exe 2. Close or stop only the Original meegleverde SD card plugged into an SD card reader on your PC. 3. Make sure there are no extra SD cards or USB drives connected to your computer. 4. Double-click the file CarTrek600CS3Update.exe and then following in the window that appears next. 5. Wait until the window indicates that the copy of the SD card is ready. 6. Then press Finish. 7. Remove the SD card from your computer / card reader and plug it into the CarTrek600. 8. Turn the CarTrek600 and then press the Navigate button. 9. There will now be a window appears informing you that files will be updated on the SD card. 10. While in this window, click the Update. Knob 11. Wait a few minutes until another message appears informing you that the files are updated. 12. Here click the OK button. The device will restart and you can use the new software now. * If you always get a recurring Update screen, you need the Read Write Lock button on the SD card is put towards the metal dots. After the Update or the failures themselves still
    Download CarTrek600CS3Updateseta verdeseta verdeseta verde
    Code:

Posted by catymag
    Manual / manuals / instructions. You can both hardware and software find the manuals for different types on our Download Section:
    Code:
    Download CarTrek600 Manualsseta verdeseta verdeseta verde
    Code:

Posted by catymag
    My CarTrek 600 will not start, it lingers in the beginning / start up screen? How do I reset the device to its original factory state?
    Issue:

Device starts and stays in the black screen hang with the CarTrek600 Logo.

Solution:
    Below are instructions for resetting the device.

Please note that the device using a home charger or the USB cable is fully charged.

Please note that this document was created because it works and that maybe the instructions should be improved.

Please ensure that the unit is charged until the light is green.

Never remove data from the original SD card out, and format it never.

1. Download the linked file (s) below:

Download For the serial numbers in the ranges 327 471, 328624, 329584 & 331970
    Download For the serial numbers in the range 325 603 & 326 715 (from 0 to 12,000)
    Download For the serial numbers in the range 322 844, 326 715, 327 584 and 331 970
    Spoiler: links

2. Place the extracted individual documents on the Root / Start from a blank or the supplied SD card via an SD card reader connected to your PC.

3. Insert the card into the device must be fully charged (light should be green.

4. Press the Standby button (top left) and hold.

5. Start the device on (even if it's not good unbootable) and keep the standby button pressed for 15 seconds

6. After about 12 seconds the screen will light up or flash again but this time with a progress bar.

(In case of newer devices, the screen will turn white or black remain)

7. Wait until it is finished and leave the unit turned on. This takes 15 minutes.

Restart or turn off the device during these 15 minutes.

Cause:

The problem is caused because the device abruptly put off / was while saving settings *.
    Download CarTrek600 OS System (ROM)seta verdeseta verdeseta verde
    wtwaqAh
    •●» If you find any dead links on my posts please PM me & I'll try to fix/reload «●•

Working!!! That's it.
    Thank you very much apolyps3 !!!
    And big thanks for catymag and janch... I am very happy
    Sorry for my bad english

mirrors of files from post n7:

l9ebnsm