Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.
    Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.

Cool Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.

Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.

1) I'll avoid to make pure thanking posts , but I'll give feedback about what I downloaded and tested.

2) I'll use like button to show my appreciation when I like a post. bow

3) I'll avoid useless comments in threads.

4) I'll upload files for fast downloads.

5) I'll use forum search before posting.

6) I'll post precise questions: Mods&Users dont have a crystal ball. 1f52e

7) I'll add my device in signature.

8) I'll choose an avatar. questionmark emoticon alphabet

I think Mods and trash bin will thank me a lot

PS: Funny post isn't it ?
    But not too much lol. Suggested by a good GPSPower's Member
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

maury22

That's Nice!

.....but:
    Spoiler: INFO :
    Who lives of hope ....
    dies in despair!

@ maury

I knew a little bit different, but the gist is that

@ catymag

They still add 2, will be the new 10 commandments

PS: Happy new year,buddies

Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.

I know I'm a dreamer
    One of my fav song

Happy New Year guys
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post

3) I'll avoid useless comments in threads.
    NOOOO! Take 3) away, pleeezz .... I CAN'T DO IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    I know I'm a dreamer
    One of my fav song
    One of mine too, i'm another dreamer too i guess. I have the Rumours LP in mint condition, only been played a few times. Once to tape it, then to burn it to CD and a couple of times in between to show it off .....

You writing 'I'm a dreamer' made me think of this [it's lovely, but is actually one of my least favourite songs]:

Mainly because ppl dunno properly what it's about. I face my own mortality every time i hear it. A quasi-religious song it AIN'T, more a comment regarding our confusion about the 'meaning of life' and it's ultimate futility imo. Are thems fightin' words?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].